Tattoos

^mouko, how much hours would that take when done? thats the same size i want for my next tat

dark, didn't you get a tat from reg from invisible as well?

he's booked 2-3 months in advance right now. However, he usually has 1 or two spots in between. You can only book 3 sessions at a time (2 weeks between each session to allow healing)

my arm outline took about 1 hour and half. Outlines got pretty fast, the shading takes a lot longer.

his rates are 180/hr not including tip. If you do go to him, please hook him up. He's too good not to give props to.

he's booked 2-3 months in advance right now. However, he usually has 1 or two spots in between. You can only book 3 sessions at a time (2 weeks between each session to allow healing)

my arm outline took about 1 hour and half. Outlines got pretty fast, the shading takes a lot longer.

his rates are 180/hr not including tip. If you do go to him, please hook him up. He's too good not to give props to.

thanks for the info, i'll definitely get my next tat from him

Lol, same people still bitching and whining about traditional tattoos... Annoying little fucking bitches.

I finally got the last touch ups done to my dragon piece, thank god I'm finished with that. I'll be starting the phoenix piece sometime in January/February.

My artist and I are good buddies, each session is $200 and it's always 3.5-4 hours long. I tip $50 every time.

$200 damm thats cheap compared to the prices in London.

• 2 weeks later...

I like tattoos and personally would like to get one but just can't get my mind right on what I'd like I'm an illustrator/designer by trade so I figure it's got to be something I come up with. Having said that if I could get someone like Mike Giant to work on my ink for me that would be sick.

Actually my girl is getting a tat tomorrow just a simple piece on thigh should look hot.

i guess i overlooked this thread..

anyways these are my two tattoos.

tats.jpg

(the picture is from a few days after i got them but they're still in golden shape)

after i start at my new job, i'm getting magnolias inked on my feet.