Tattoos

tat-1.jpg

as you can see i just finished masturbating in this picture.

Hey man, could you explain what it means to you?

I know it's by J.D. Salinger, and that it is followed up by "That way I wouldn't have to have any goddam stupid useless conversations with anybody. If anybody wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after a while, and then I'd be through with having conversations for the rest of my life".

Although I like it, I am just wondering why you have put it on your arm.

no offense btw. I am just curious. :)

I looked at every page on this thread and I made a decision before I did that, that I'm getting a lot of tattoos. But this thread just confirmed that I will be following through and getting boths arms, back, chest, and legs haha.

I know it's by J.D. Salinger, and that it is followed up by "That way I wouldn't have to have any goddam stupid useless conversations with anybody. If anybody wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after a while, and then I'd be through with having conversations for the rest of my life".

laughing_man_elmex.png

mrvd6d.jpg

Got this done a few months ago. I still need to get it filled in and will probably do that when I get the outline of my next one.

It does have a meaning behind it, but it's pretty personal and didn't want it to be blatantly obvious.

What kind of tease is that...you get 8 boxes and say it has a meaning then hold out?

Why didn't you just get it all filled in at once? That should have taken like 15 minutes to do

A lot of people always seem to be quick to give shit if a tattoo doesn't have meaning, so I thought I would at least mention it had a meaning. I generally just tell everyone that it stands for two censored words, both of which have a lot of meaning to my, and even more meaning that they are censored.

The reason I didn't have them finished all in one sitting was because the guy wanted to rip me off at a tattoo party at my boss' apartment. He wanted $25 for the lines and like $100 for them filled. I didn't want to be a dick and not get anything done because my boss needed a minimum amount of people getting ink.

Guest WPinJ"

It could also refers to the laughin man in Ghost in the Shell:SAC. I never seen something nerdier.

still waiting for missblossom's shoulder pic...

whoops super late post.

this is the one on my right shoulder, I still don't have a picture of my first tattoo which are cherry blossoms on my left shoulder.

DSC_0156-1.jpg

^i dont think so. when i can finally get some real work done the piece i have in mind will be traditional style done in black and grey, i dont want any colors on me

i mostly have black/grey with minimal color. the artist suggested color but i was hesitant, but i think the amount of color used was good.

mrvd6d.jpg

Got this done a few months ago. I still need to get it filled in and will probably do that when I get the outline of my next one.

It does have a meaning behind it, but it's pretty personal and didn't want it to be blatantly obvious.

is it epeen?

^i dont think so. when i can finally get some real work done the piece i have in mind will be traditional style done in black and grey, i dont want any colors on me

i mostly have black/grey with minimal color. the artist suggested color but i was hesitant, but i think the amount of color used was good.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Im new to superfuture but, Ive been wondering through this thread and thought I might as well add a few of my favorite tattoos. I have a good amount so I am only going to throw up 3. My artist is awesome.

CIMG0266.jpg

CIMG0255.jpg

CIMG0251.jpg

Here is a tattoo I got last fall to show my love of Indigo. It's the indigo molecule along with a sprig of the True Indigo plant growing out of it. Designed by my tattoo artist, Jason Vaughn at Deluxe Tattoo in Chicago.

DSCN1490.jpg?t=1232917528