Tattoos

What is the deal there? You take that advil before you went?

Someone told me not to take advil pre tat but I usually take three liquid gels before I go...and haven't had any problems at all. I didn't take them last time and it hurt like ass

What is the deal there? You take that advil before you went?

Someone told me not to take advil pre tat but I usually take three liquid gels before I go...and haven't had any problems at all. I didn't take them last time and it hurt like ass

wouldn't it be not taking aspirin since it thins the blood? I don't think advil has the same effect.

hi guys, looking for ideas for my first tattoo, i think this is pretty badass and i think would look good on me a lot

thanks

armband-tattoo.jpg

please dont steal my idea for a tattoo thanks

+Rep

Love that irony-laced humor. And 12 O'Clock High avatar.

-Jake

img045.jpg

img046.jpg

not the greatest pictures but i said i would post up more. pretty much it just started out me getting a skull with chains coming out of the eyesand the chains being broken by an arrow which is suppose to be my zodiac sign thing and my story to it is pretty much breaking the chains of the past and just look forward to everything than looking back. some people take a form of death as something bad but i see it as a death to something bad and to new beginnings.

well if you have something you have drawn out you can give it to the artist or print out the picture that you want but if not you can tell the artist your idea and s/he can draw it out for you and you guys like brainstorm through it til you like it because its gonna be on you forever. what are you planning to get inked anyways? oh yeah and good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

As some of you know, I lost my younger brother to Leukemia in May of this year. This is his memorial tattoo.... shown in stages as it was drawn freehand on my forearm. He was a professional rock drummer...

photo-123.jpg

photo-124.jpg

photo-125.jpg

photo-126.jpg

photo-127.jpg

photo-128.jpg