gimmegimme

looking to expand my collection.

my top 4 in the rotation now are:

bvlgari blv

ralph lauren romance

polo blue

polo black

any recommendations for others?

need more info like what kind of scent you like? fresh aquatic? citrus? woodsy?

• 4 weeks later...
theres 2 versions of wode one has color the Edt, the EdP does not have color

as for the S-perfume haven;t tried it yet and its sold out at the s-perfume store but I think someone here asked gimme what his #1 panty droppin fragrance was and he said it was S-ex

gimme's review on his blog

http://www.peredepierre.com/2008/05/s-ex-s-perfume.html

only scents I have tried with a leather note I liked so far was Dzing and Greyland

anybody know where you can get s-ex? stuff sounds interesting.

What are good everyday scents? All i can think of is Kiehl's Musk and Mugler Cologne.

Alot of scents are good for everyday wear but what do you prefer in scents? musk? citrus? aquatics?

heres a few I'd say could be good everyday scents

Bulgari pour homme

Diptyque Philosykos

Dior Eau Sauvage or Bois D'Argent

CDG Kyoto

Right, need a new bottle of something and considering Diptyque. Any thoughts on one if I like:

Hinoki by CDG

CDG 2

Terres Hermes

Tom Ford for Men

CDG Incense Kyoto

Bit of a mix, but maybe someone in the know can suggest something from the Diptyque range, or maybe even throw something in from leftfield. Cheers

Right, need a new bottle of something and considering Diptyque. Any thoughts on one if I like:

Hinoki by CDG

CDG 2

Terres Hermes

Tom Ford for Men

CDG Incense Kyoto

Bit of a mix, but maybe someone in the know can suggest something from the Diptyque range, or maybe even throw something in from leftfield. Cheers

nice those are the scents I like too, you'll probably like Philosykos and Tam Dao but most Diptyque scents have very little notes mostly just 1-2 or 3-4 notes in a scent.

as for other stuff don't know if you've tried any of the other scents from the incense line but they are all good, my favorites besides Kyoto is Jaisalmer and Quarzazate. Also since you like Hinoki the red series is also similar

never had an oud based fragrance, but just wondered if anyone has sampled the new amouage homage yet?

apart from getting some positive reviews all i know so far is that it is super expensive!

if you like oud you will like it if you don't then you won't, its like a scent with the essence of rose, oud and orange

should try amouage's Jubilation xxv cost alot less then homage but a great scent

does anyone have online coupons for luckyscent or other similar sites?

also interested in oud wood scents...

also want a bottle of cdg kyoto for cheap, what site/store has it for less <$70 ?

also want a bottle of cdg kyoto for cheap, what site/store has it for less <$70 ?

luckscent rarely have codes and when they do its usually just for free shipping

doubt your gonna find a bottle for kyoto anywhere for less than $70

for free shipping at luckyscent: mua

EDIT: I have way too much time on my hands...

Tobi.com, coupon code: 090915, free shipping, total is $66

i have another fragrance info request. can anyone give any insight into the guerlain les eaux range, specifically eau de cologne imperiale?

im after a skin scent.. would this be appropriate?

thanks

thats a eau de cologne so its def. not a skin scent, its a citrus/fresh green scent just like how colognes should be

if you want a skin scent i'd say go for musk scents

There's one on ebay "used twice" starting at $50...

Just got my Creed Himalaya in the mail today (Silver Mountain should be coming in a day or two, both are millesime), each came to about $32 with shipping