Non-sneakerfreakers - what sneakers get your heart pumping?

home

I really like the whole German Army/Dior Homme aesthetic.

Besides that though...

Nike Blazers.

Also, I saw some really crazy Nikes in town a few days ago. They were either mid or high. Orange, yellow and some other color. And the tongues were enormous. The guy wore them with black skinnies and it looked nice as fuck. If I hadn't been with my gf, I would definitely have asked them what they were :o

chinatown fake keds. black. white. $7

Oh man, me too. My Chinatown doesn't stock them, though.

I like non-capped plimsoles, chucks, and basically any canvas shoe that could get the shit beaten out of it. Worn is the best.

I liked those Gram shoes but they were far too fashion forward and hi-tech for me.

And Vans Authentics on girls.

http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=CREA-MZ33 by the way if you order from revolve clothing, you can call and say youre a new customer and you want the 30% off, so its 30off and free shipping. Just pre-ordered these today for $84 shipped. These are definitely my favorite sneakers that I have tried on, in a loooooong time

I saw these but was disappointed that they aren't slim. Very cool styles though, and that one with the velcro on the toe is interesting as well.