Non-sneakerfreakers - what sneakers get your heart pumping?

home

Have very little time for sneakers these days, much prefer to wear a nice pair of leather boots, loafers, dress shoes, etc.

However, I still love to bum in my air 180 classics.

Non-sneakerfreakers - what sneakers get your heart pumping?

Keds and Puma. I like anything that I can remember having when I was a growing up. My ideal shoes to find would be a 1985 pair of white red and blue Adidas like my first pair of shoes. But at the moment Common Projects have my attention.

There are some really nice purcells and varvatos for converse sneakers that catch my eye.

These are 1 of a few that i really like.

1k721220nj1.jpg

I am absolutely in love with these Double Identity trainers from last season but I can't find anywhere that stocks them. Seven New York sold out, AlohaRag only got them in nasty green/black, and google searches turn up nothing. Bummer.

doubleidwh0.jpg

If anyone has seen the converses i posted in larger sizes, i'd be really grateful. The converse site is the only place i've ever seen them and they don't have any 10.5s or 11s.

I am absolutely in love with these Double Identity trainers from last season but I can't find anywhere that stocks them. Seven New York sold out, AlohaRag only got them in nasty green/black, and google searches turn up nothing. Bummer.

doubleidwh0.jpg

these look like hi-top fred perry plimsols, except for the straps. i think you can get fred perry plimsols for much cheaper and with a lot more ease.

Guest jmatsu

loewe s/s 07 hi white leather/suede

kim jones white wedge canvas

common projects silver low achilles

rick owens hi-top black

givenchy woven hi black monotone and white monotone

hermes black loafer- (black body/white sole)sneaker

new american rag cie silver on white german trainer clone

american rag cie silver converse look alike

lanvin s/s 07 low cut converse-golden nose look alike

marc jacobs military inspired zipped hi black and army green

recent whereabouts releases

ysl patent "rolling sneaker"

obviously this list is the best.

the only ones I ever wear are a pair of white DH high top leather with studs, I've had them for at least two years and they're completely busted, I think they're aging well but the rubber soles are so worn out that they're beginning to get holes...

I like them because they're not sport shoes and the shape is just perfect. But I have no idea what I'll get when they'll finally fall to pieces... Now that's a source of future anguish eh...