Julian Red denim

apu

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the dark dancers in 28, my true waist is 28. They are basically the tightest things I've ever worn.

TIGHTASSHIT.jpg

they were pretty much painted on the first couple days I wore them, stretched after about a week of agonizing wear. I could've gone with a 29 for sure.. and if I had a chance I would :(.

I got the dark dancers in 28, my true waist is 28. They are basically the tightest things I've ever worn.

TIGHTASSHIT.jpg

they were pretty much painted on the first couple days I wore them, stretched after about a week of agonizing wear. I could've gone with a 29 for sure.. and if I had a chance I would :(.

yes, every pair of sugars has subtle distressing on bottom of the foot (right or left, i couldn't remember, i traded my pair). It also has some distressing on one of the back pockets as well and some pre whiskers at front.

yes, every pair of sugars has subtle distressing on bottom of the foot (right or left, i couldn't remember, i traded my pair). It also has some distressing on one of the back pockets as well and some pre whiskers at front.

one day i accidentally skidded my butt with my kicking mules, and somehow my wallet just showed more on my backpocket, i tried to do it with my hoboken no wash, and it ALMOST teared holy crap. and no kidding the hoboken no wash does not fade as easily as another pair of denim i had.

one day i accidentally skidded my butt with my kicking mules, and somehow my wallet just showed more on my backpocket, i tried to do it with my hoboken no wash, and it ALMOST teared holy crap. and no kidding the hoboken no wash does not fade as easily as another pair of denim i had.

TIGHTASSHIT.jpg

yeah... my 29s are still tight and i'm a 28

they're such nice jeans though.

congrats on finding yourself a pair

TIGHTASSHIT.jpg

yeah... my 29s are still tight and i'm a 28

they're such nice jeans though.

congrats on finding yourself a pair