Julian Red denim

apu

i say there should be definitely a faq for this thread.

it doesnt matter who writes it because as a community we could always change and give input on the faq.

it would sure help to have one cause i had to read thru all the pages trying to figure out a general sizing guide too x)

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bought size 34 dark dancers and i'm 32 in raw calis and 33 in nikki sixx. but the fit is perfect. they are a little bit loose in the waist, but the overall fit (thighs etc.) is really awesome. will post pics later.

size up at least 1 if you don't want a skintight fit.

those look great! i think i might try and take a couple pics of my calis before they get retired. i'm surprised you lost so much indigo on the cali's mine are just about as old with just about as much wear time and are still quite dark, maybe its because i never machine washed them.

gah.. thanks for emailing them..

*sigh* i suppiose dbars trying to just finish off what thye have leftttt of julian reds.

they really look nice in pictures and im sure they look super good in real life too.

shame.. im torn between these, eternal 811, and denim junkies.

I emailed denim bar and they replied with this:

"Im not sure if we will be restocking Julian Red due to the fact that they

are extremly hard to work with."

Also, Im looking for a pair of Hoboken in nonwash selvedge (27/28 waist with a 34 inseam) if anyone might happen to have a pair they are willing to let go.

Cheers!

yeah i got the same answer from denimbar. :(

btw: a cali no wash 32x34 is up for sale on the supermarket. check my signature.

Anyone got Denimbar online store's email? beside the "contact us" function? had some bad experiences while purchasing online!

Call them. They're super helpful on the phone.

darkdancerredux.jpg

Sold my 28 dark dancers and sized up to a 29, been wearing them for about 2 days and initially they were exactly the same fit as my stretched 28, but now they've stretched out and I can sag them a bit. I love it.

/\___/\

//    ヽ::: \

| (●), 、(●)、 |

| ,,ノ(、_, )ヽ、,, |    

|   ,;‐=‐ヽ :::::|    

\  `ニニ´.:::/

/`ー‐--‐‐—´´\

.n:n    nn

nf|||   | | |^!n

• 4 weeks later...

Just a heads up everyone........Bespoke Botique has select sizes of the D2 Sorrow on sale for £50.....which is a damn good deal.......i just picked up a 34/34......i really didnt need anymore denim.....but i couldnt pass up the price.....

http://www.bespokeboutique.com/product.asp?pid=80

Also.......these look very similar to the context X KMW denim??......anyone know if its the same mill / supplier??