Julian Red denim

apu

I looked around and there isnt really a thread that sums up Julian Red jeans, so I thought it might be a good idea to contribute a thread to JR like the other ones for Dior, SugarCane, etc.

There are few models from JR, so JR owners please post ur fit pics if u can.

I'll start off with some fit pics of my cali no wash (shown below) and the hoboken Sugar next week

Cali No wash: tag size 29, inseam 32

Purchased September 2006

Worn for about 4 months

IMG_0782_exposure.jpg

IMG_0784_exposure.jpg

IMG_0793_exposure.jpg

More pics from fellow members; (scroll to middle of thread or use CRTL-F -> Julian red)

Joey_formal

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=280360&highlight=julian+red+cali+black#post280360

Lerglas

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=280288&highlight=julian+red+cali+black#post280288

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i read somewhere that there is a hoboken selvage??? seems strange...anyone know if this is true?

i think the hoboken no wash is selvedge?

not entirely sure tho

edit: ok, i am wrong on this, can someone who knows pls share some insights with us

i just got some black bullets and i love them. at first they were incredibely tight but i love how they stretch and how they feel worn..

does anyone have pictures of the ripped/torn nikki sixx? the nikki sixx or dark dancer was maybe going to be my next julian red purchase, but i wanted to see what the nikki sixx ripped look like.

also, does anyone have or know where i can get the julian red loveless tee in small or medium? it is a staple of their collections every season, just a white tee with a sewn line going down from the neck to the bottom all along the back. if anyone has one or know where to get it let me know. thanks