Julian Red denim

apu

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the hobo sugar wash from denimbar. I am somewhat disappointed. The wash and everything is good but just not what I expected. So I am going to exchange for Cali no wash. And I have a question for cali no wash. Does it fit slim (as in taper but not skinny like the hobo). And I wear 32 in APC NS so which size shoudl I get for cali no wash? 32 as well?

thanks

Hmmm... Are the measurements on tresbienshop correct? Because hoboken and cali have the same leg opening. Is it really so?

...Waist is generally true to size though I'm on my third pair and I've found there can be a half inch in either direction...

Hem 7.5"

Inseam 32"

Front Rise 10.5"

Thigh 10.5"

Hope this helps...

tresbienshops measurements are normally on the money...

...Waist is generally true to size though I'm on my third pair and I've found there can be a half inch in either direction...

Hem 7.5"

Inseam 32"

Front Rise 10.5"

Thigh 10.5"

Hope this helps...

tresbienshops measurements are normally on the money...

Hello

Thanks for the measurements, and that is sz 32 cali no wash right? One more question, from the pictures of the fits, cali no wash looks like APC NS right?

tresbienshop is the only place i've seen them listed as 100% cotton; both photogenique and blackbird say that they're 1% lycra.

The tag says 100% cotton but Julian Red's information booklet thing for this season claims them to be 1% lycra.

If this helps anyone,

My hoboken no wash size 31 fit similar to hoboken nikki sixx's in size 32

Hi... thanks for the input but I don't want hoboken as they are too slim for me. I am looking for cali no wash but not sure if I should go for 32 or 33.

Hi... thanks for the input but I don't want hoboken as they are too slim for me. I am looking for cali no wash but not sure if I should go for 32 or 33.

...If your a reg 32 I'd go with that as they tend to stretch out .5" after about 20 wears...Only thing is I've never soaked or washed so if your planning on doing this it may be an idea to size up to 33...

...earlier sizes we're for a cali no wash size 32...Not sure if close to APC as I stick to JR's

Guest panicinapagoda

my sugars in 28 arrived yesterday.

and the waist is a fricking 13.5 inches! my friend's measures 14.5 inches with <5 wears, he didnt measure the intial waist measurement tho.

anyone has measurements of size 28 hoboken prewashes?

it is true, this seasons hoboken run alot smaller. i wanted a pair of nikki sixx, my 29 sugars were quite loose and roomy, so i ordered a pair in 28 and 29 from blackbird so i could keep the better fitting and sell the other pair.

forgot to tell them about customs, so they not only put a receipt in the package but also wisely marked it with its real value so i had to pay another..... 120€ customs. already quite pissed i tried on the jeans, and, while the fit in general is the same, the jeans are alot tighter in the waist.

i can easily button up my old 29 sugars, but on the nikki sixx i can close two of four buttons on the 28 and three and half on the 29. i like the look of the seat and the legs alot more in the 28, but its really tight and i dont think it will stretch out that much. arggh damn

some photos, though not really good ones because of the flash and my roommates mirror being covered with dust

dscn1117qk4.jpg

dscn1118cx2.jpg

dscn1119vj4.jpg

dscn1120iz8.jpg

dscn1124yb0.jpg

Joey... I have a question for you... or other JR pros. since you worked in denim bar before, do you know if the fit of cali no wash is very similar to apc ns? and i wear 32 in ns and the guy told me I should wear 34 in cali no wash.... but I dont know, since i live in vancouver so exchange is a bit painful for me. I just wana make sure the fit or i will just go with apc ns. thx

if your true waist is a 34 and you would like the fit of a ns with a higher rise then yes the cali will be a great jean for you, personally i sized down to get a really skinny fit on my self. i love my cali's i have beat them like a redneck on his wife but some minor patching has kept them going strong. added bonus in terms of JR vs. APC stretch out perfectly meaning very little and no silly knee bulge. enjoy dude.