Julian Red denim

apu

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest panicinapagoda
I just got a pair of sugars from denimbar, Is it me, or are the sugars thinner than the nikki sixx's?

they do feel thinner.

I own a pair of sugars in 28(downsized 1), they stretched about an inch in the waist alone (from 14" - 15"ish now), the thigh area has also stretched out alot. in short they stretch like nobody's business.

also tried on the no wash at KIN, they fit tighter then the sugars

No idea about the nikkis though, so my advice would be to downsize by 1 at least, unless you're looking for a slim cut.

I own a pair of sugars in 28(downsized 1), they stretched about an inch in the waist alone (from 14" - 15"ish now), the thigh area has also stretched out alot. in short they stretch like nobody's business.

No idea about the nikkis though, so my advice would be to downsize by 1 at least, unless you're looking for a slim cut.

Hey dude, what's ur height, weight?

downsize? if u r not looking for a slim cut, so u want a skin-tight cut instead?

they obviosuly will stretch out if they fit tight on u initially

my sugars didnt really stretch out that much cos i got it in my actual size instead of sizing down, which if i did, they of course would stretch alot

so y bother sizing down?

Renny: 172 / 58~60kg

downsize? if u r not looking for a slim cut, so u want a skin-tight cut instead?

they obviosuly will stretch out if they fit tight on u initially

my sugars didnt really stretch out that much cos i got it in my actual size instead of sizing down, which if i did, they of course would stretch alot

so y bother sizing down?

it all boils down to personal preference, my sugars aren't skin tight anymore after 6 or so wears, and they don't look like tights while being worn. the thigh, waist, and leg opening have expanded by quite an amount.

hey mis, so in your opinion, which one has a better fit between the nikki and sugars?

They fit fairly similar. But I sold my nikki's because they were thicker, and its getting bloody hot.

Nikki's:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=446054&postcount=4045

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=460257&postcount=4411

Sugars:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=506578&postcount=36972

Kinda similar

Renny: 172 / 58~60kg

it all boils down to personal preference, my sugars aren't skin tight anymore after 6 or so wears, and they don't look like tights while being worn. the thigh, waist, and leg opening have expanded by quite an amount.

Hmmm... I'm prty much the same dimensions as you are... got a size 29 sugars... hopefully it will be tight and fit well.. not too baggy... towards skinny and slim fit kinda fitting i hope.. will post pics when i get it

i assume the nikkis fits tighter right? (from what i've read before)