Julian Red denim

apu

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should be fine. i have experienced differences in how several hoboken models fit too. mostly size-wise, but also some look slightly differences cutwise on me. true to size (29) seems to work best though most times.

to compare:

ive had or still have

black bullets 28

too tight, almost comparable to the nikki sixx

grey gardens 30

tried them on slightly tight in the waist, fit looked way too huge though, really weird

no wash 29

fit fine, but to slubby and stretched out now, but still fine. prob. still better than 28

dark dancers 30

just tried these on, look fine, waist tad tight, 29 might have worked too but i got a good deal on these. def not as huge looking as the grey gardens. theres been quite some interest in these lately, but beware, the color is definetely more of a grey rather than black.

nikki sixx 28

no way i could fit these. really tight and somehow slimmer cut than all the others.

nikki sixx 29

still tight. havent worn them much. so dont know about stretch, but they will be probably be fine. still look slimmer than all the others.

sugars 29

the best hoboken cut and wash ever. i wear these all the time. fit perfect and are really comfortable. best silhouette of all models i have. stretched out slightly, look slim and still feel comfortable and roomy.

hope that helped.

anybody wants to trade a 28 raw cali for the 28 nikki sixx?

I'm looking for some slim, tapered black denim. April 77's seem much too skinny, while Skulls 5010xx are not tapered enough. The best fit would probably be dior's but I'm not looking to spend nearly so much, I just need a black pair of denim in my cycle.

Would Julian Cali's (black cot) have a fit close to dior's? I'm pretty sure they're even slimmer. Any other recommendations for black denim, if not the Julian Cali's? Looking for slim (but not skinny-skin tight jeans).

And how would sizing be for the Julian cali black cots? I'm 30 in Skull 5010xx, the Skulls sit on my waist very comfortably, if not a little loose.

I've got a pair of Hobos (Dark Dancers) and they're similar to NC's. Sizing's way different (33 vs 30), but the other big differences are the JR's more anti-fit look compared to the more classic fit of the APC's. The JR's leg opening is a lot smaller too.

The thigh tapering is more extreme in the Hobokens comparatively. I would've been a 32 in them if it weren't for that, the waist as is on the 33's is a bit loose.

lildavid's WAYWT pic is kiiilling it.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=737903&postcount=44794

I'm basically looking for the exact same fit with black denim for Julians, anyone know what size I should go with for a similar fit? Possibly the specific Julian model lildavid has too. Again, I have skull 5010x tagged 30 but stretched to 31.

hi everyone

i just want to know about julian red hoboken and nikki sixx cuttings? whats the difference between those two? im looking for the slimmer ones

also i never had any julian red jeans before, so if im wearing a 27 for cheap monday what size should i wear for JR ?

I'm looking for some slim, tapered black denim. April 77's seem much too skinny, while Skulls 5010xx are not tapered enough. The best fit would probably be dior's but I'm not looking to spend nearly so much, I just need a black pair of denim in my cycle.

Would Julian Cali's (black cot) have a fit close to dior's? I'm pretty sure they're even slimmer. Any other recommendations for black denim, if not the Julian Cali's? Looking for slim (but not skinny-skin tight jeans).

And how would sizing be for the Julian cali black cots? I'm 30 in Skull 5010xx, the Skulls sit on my waist very comfortably, if not a little loose.

have you tried Tiger of sweden Jeans line? the rockys and the kids are slim fits.

lildavid's WAYWT pic is kiiilling it.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=737903&postcount=44794

I'm basically looking for the exact same fit with black denim for Julians, anyone know what size I should go with for a similar fit? Possibly the specific Julian model lildavid has too. Again, I have skull 5010x tagged 30 but stretched to 31.

he is wearing Julian red D2 sorrows, they're a coated japanesse denim. got some a couple of weeks ago. im a 30 waist in them.

There are some size 30 dark dancers in the market that i've seen. Too small for me though