Julian Red denim

apu

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agent orange, you wear sugars in sz 29 and dark dancers in 30. you wrote in a previous post that you could have sized down to 29. did the dark dancers stretch a lot or are you satisfied with size 30?

btw: i really like this gray color of the dark dancers.

but hopefully there will be a pair of jr jeans (hobo or calis) with a "deep dark pitch black" color, comparable to acne mic ravens. that'd be great.

agent orange, you wear sugars in sz 29 and dark dancers in 30. you wrote in a previous post that you could have sized down to 29. did the dark dancers stretch a lot or are you satisfied with size 30?

btw: i really like this gray color of the dark dancers.

but hopefully there will be a pair of jr jeans (hobo or calis) with a "deep dark pitch black" color, comparable to acne mic ravens. that'd be great.

i had a pair of black bullets that i sold, those are grey too, like stonewashed black, and even lighter.

i am satisfied wih the dark dancers since i got them cheap. they are still not as wide as the 30 grey gardens i had, but slightly loser everywhere but in the waist than my 29 sugars. the waist is at least as tight though, and so far ive experienced less stretch than with my sugars.

somehow jr sizing is weird. imo the best advice is to always got true to size with hobokens. but if you want to go a size up, the dark dancers and nikki sixx might be the models best suited for that.

on a side note, the predistressed back pocket on my sugars is totally ripped, it began with a small hole two weeks ago that gradually expanded and this morning i fucked up almost the whole pocket while drunk and fumbling for my wallet.

i really like the cut of hobokens, and i dig my dark dancers, i basically only wear these and the sugars. but im slightly annoyed that they are not truly black. id love to have hobokens in a deep dark pitch black, not just this washed out grey that the dark dancers have.

I dyed my dark dancers with dylon and they now look like a cool jet black over dye.

they're not jet black because they have gone through a series of heavy washes to get the colour they are.

try dyeing them though...they look pretty sweet.

I'd be interested in that.

Just got my Calis today, the quality is much more than I expected. The jeans look absolutely neat and well-made. They are a bit tight though. Anyone know how much these things can stretch out to?

edit: shoque: I know that calis come in a 36" inseam, check out denimbar, there on sale.