Julian Red denim

apu

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need help from a swede!

Can anyone tell me the best shops to buy Julian Red in Stockholm?

Going there soon, you see.

I'm particularly looking for their female line, but anything will do.

As colin said, visit their own store. Weekday(www.weekday.se) and tjallamalla(http://www.tjallamalla.com/index1.html) has also got a pretty big range of clothes from 'em.

Hey i'm just wondering you guys out there with hobo no washes(not the organic or the slevage)...particularly joey formal and cultpop...were they really stiff when u first got them, or were they pretty soft (Mine were):D...just wondering...thks

Not too stiff. Semi stiff.

Just enjoy that you're one of the few people in Sg that do wear JR. That's a good thing. We are having discounts on all the bigger sizes and last season stuff. We are all out of the small sizes. New JR will be out on the floor in 2 weeks.

Hobo No Wash, Grey Gardens, and some others. Cali Silvers (which are sick in my opinion). Cali Cots Blue and Black.

I'll keep you posted if you're on our mailing list.

You should their all great jeans....but i know how you feel...you can only have one favourite....its the hobo no wash for me rite now

Damn straight. Me too. I'm trying to wear the shit out of them right now.

Yeah I got the Hobo no wash too...my right leg seem is twisted a bit, but doesn't really bother me...like 4 months, but not much noticiable fading action...also noticed they only bleed when they're wet. I don't think these are much of a fade jeans, more so nicely cut and made...they're really sturdy for fashion jeans though, love em

Guest panicinapagoda
im not that content with my hobo no wash, too soft and stretchy. but i think the selvage model has less stretch and is more stiff, would like to see these.

i love my sugars though, too bad they are now totally torn apart. if anyone has a pair of 29, maybe 30 sugars he doesnt wear, id cop them.

i have some streched out (kinda) 28s for sale ;)

I got ketchup on my blue Julian Red jeans.

Edit; Not any more

I had vomit on mine, but no longer! And theres not even a trace of the smell!

Anyways, here's my No Wash Hobokens after a 3 weeks of moderate wear.. strangely enough, the paper tag said 30 but the pocket label marks them as 29.

DSC01435.jpg

DSC01438.jpg