Self Edge x Iron Heart

kiya

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks, i'm a little self-conscious about how tight they are in the thighs. but i keep telling myself they're only a day and a half of wear in... give it time.... (=

those don't look too tight at all man.

and heh, I don't think Hedi's ever eaten solid food in his life.

Gotta keep in mind that there weren't that many black jeans that made it out..

We only produced exactly 23 pairs.

One went to me, we have four pairs left in stock.

that means only 18 pairs have been sold, most of which haven't made them to their owners yet. soon enough though...

Gotta keep in mind that there weren't that many black jeans that made it out..

We only produced exactly 23 pairs.

One went to me, we have four pairs left in stock.

that means only 18 pairs have been sold, most of which haven't made them to their owners yet. soon enough though...

Makes sense.

Did IH provide you with an explanation as to why these aren't as dark as the 634S-B? Was it different overdye technique or something?

digital_denim said he thought the blacks were even softer than the blues but couldn't confirm.

Your thoughts Kiya?

yay post 101:

hidden rivet and silver rivet:

470748858_e71846dcb4.jpg

the set at flickr includign pics not posted

http://flickr.com/photos/seoulfully/sets/72157600111687205/

Did IH provide you with an explanation as to why these aren't as dark as the 634S-B? Was it different overdye technique or something?

digital_denim said he thought the blacks were even softer than the blues but couldn't confirm.

Your thoughts Kiya?

i'm interested too kiya. i'm UBER happy with the color of the SExIH01BKs, just wondering.

I requested that they try and make the dye a bit lighter to see if some of the stitch outlines would poke through the overdye process.

Got my SExIHBK today. Wow.

I got the 30W and I could button all the buttons no problem at all. The thighs are snug but not tight at all. The crotch area gets tight when I put in my wallet and smartphone in the back pockets.

Hmmmm...

Should I go to a 29W?

I don't have personal experience with the 21cm dior cut, but with the 19cm (which I want to say does not delineate too much from the 21cm) the thighs are TIGHT. I couldn't imagine it being that easy to put on with these, but hey, I could be wrong. What's your normal waist size?

I don't have personal experience with the 21cm dior cut, but with the 19cm (which I want to say does not delineate too much from the 21cm) the thighs are TIGHT. I couldn't imagine it being that easy to put on with these, but hey, I could be wrong. What's your normal waist size?

Normal waist size? I'm all over the map. Measuring my waist 2" - 3" below my belly button I'm 30" around.

They are not tight anywhere. The become tight in the crotch area when I stick in my wallet (medium thickness) and smartphone (about as thick as my wallet).

I think the main thing for me to consider is if I want to sag this jean.

If I go with a 29W, it'll fit perfectly but probably won't be able to sag (even after stretching).

I will be able to sag the 30W after it stretches out.

Hmmm... Dior 21cm cut... to sag or not to sag... that is the question.

Finally, I took the time to take some photos of the SEXIHBKs.

I wear a size 33 with my Flat Head 5100s, but size 33 on the SEXIHs is really tight and it really shows in these photos. Even though it's very tight-fitting, the 21oz cotton is sublime.

If the photos are too big, let me know and I'll resize them quick.

DSC00284.jpg

DSC00286.jpg

Lowrider- They will stretch. After debating the sizing up issue myself, I stuck w/ my 32s (30.8 actual) and they now measure about 33 in the waist after 3 weeks (last I checked, probably still stretching now). I sag mine like whoa and for the first two days I couldn't even do up the top button. Stick w/ it...and besides, aren't they basically sold out of the bks?

Lowrider- They will stretch. After debating the sizing up issue myself, I stuck w/ my 32s (30.8 actual) and they now measure about 33 in the waist after 3 weeks (last I checked, probably still stretching now). I sag mine like whoa and for the first two days I couldn't even do up the top button. Stick w/ it...and besides, aren't they basically sold out of the bks?

Thanks for the tip. My issue is slightly different in that I'm debating on whether I should size down, not up. I have a 30W and want to get a 29W (of which they have 3 left in stock).

I think you've convinced me to size down though. 2" stretch will have make these jeans too loose.

Thanks!