Self Edge x Iron Heart

kiya

my bad, didn't read the post carefully enough...but glad to help.

That being said, I think the reason mine have stretched so much is that I went essentially a size and a half down (measurement-wise, not tagged) so that because they were so tight on me, there's more pressure on the waist for them to stretch out. I'd be interested to see other people's results with sizing up one to see if they've acheived as much stretch as I have.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my bad, didn't read the post carefully enough...but glad to help.

That being said, I think the reason mine have stretched so much is that I went essentially a size and a half down (measurement-wise, not tagged) so that because they were so tight on me, there's more pressure on the waist for them to stretch out. I'd be interested to see other people's results with sizing up one to see if they've acheived as much stretch as I have.

That makes sense. If these aren't that tight on me, there'd be reason for significan't stretching.

Damn! Back to square one....

Just for anybody that's curious, we have four pairs left of the Black Overdye Version.

2 size 31's, and 2 size 29's (But one of those is on hold for Lowrider)

I'd be interested to see other people's results with sizing up one to see if they've acheived as much stretch as I have.

Yeah, mine's stretched quite a bit as well, about an inch and a half to two inches at most.

dudes please do not cuff (or hem) the SExIH's (or diors)...

Hehe, yeah I know the small leg opening of the SEXIH is not really meant for cuffing, but I like them worn cuffed. With that said, I rarely cuff the SEXIHs though.

my fit is a lot like ffenix. maybe a smidge tighter. i'll try to get some fit pics tonight or tomorrow (better fit pics i should say) for the board. as for slouching them, i dont know. maybe i have a big ass or something, bc they are right above my crack and my ass fills out the seat. whatevs, still love them.

damn seoulfully now i know what you meant by wanting longer inseam, from the pic your stacking isn't enough... :P

Good Fit. The stress on the fly will get some good fades. How long did it take you to button those?

got all but last button fly and top button initially. last button fly took another hour or so. top button took another hour (including a big dinner, haha). now i can button them up relatively easily. waist is still snug. thighs still tight, but not terrible or anything.

damn seoulfully now i know what you meant by wanting longer inseam, from the pic your stacking isn't enough... :P

Hahaha.... (= 35" inseams officially (I haven't actually measured mine). i'm happier with it than i thought i'd be when i heard what the inseams were going to be. though it is a little less of that dior stack... (=

i have no experience with these at all (im still wiating for my pair to arrive) but i think it will look just a little bit better with a 29.

the way they look on you now is kinda how i would like them to fit on me after a couple weeks of stretching.

i have no experience with these at all (im still wiating for my pair to arrive) but i think it will look just a little bit better with a 29.

the way they look on you now is kinda how i would like them to fit on me after a couple weeks of stretching.

this is my first time with 21oz denim and IH denim, so i dont know how much it'll stretch. but i'm with raskol, your fit is what i hope mine will end up like.

^^^Original '70s yellow shag carpet baby... matches my red and maple furniture pretty well.

That tat hurt like a mofo. On top of that I cracked the 2 ribs right at the bottom of the tat 6 days before I had the tat done. Every time that needle hit I would flinch / flex and crunch my ribs again. Sucked big time.

I'll have a different kinda hurt in about a week. My first SuFu fit jean!

quick update:

waist has def stretched. it's not loose, but not snug. just about right. thighs feel fractionally looser, but not much. i'm not putting more than a few hours a day into these (can't wear denim to work, dont get home til after 9, gave up sleeping in denim a LONG time ago).

quick update:

waist has def stretched. it's not loose, but not snug. just about right. thighs feel fractionally looser, but not much. i'm not putting more than a few hours a day into these (can't wear denim to work, dont get home til after 9, gave up sleeping in denim a LONG time ago).

Thanks for the update man. Makes me feel better about sizing down.

I shipped the jean back to SE this morning. Damn, living in Hawaii sucks. Cost me $14.05 to ship it back.

Will post up pics of the 29W when I get it next week.

Really? That's the sentiment you're going with? $14.05 sucks and all, but living in Hawaii sucks? (=

Thanks for the update man. Makes me feel better about sizing down.

Yeah, I think you'll be fine with the 29W.

Really? That's the sentiment you're going with? $14.05 sucks and all, but living in Hawaii sucks? (=

Yeah, I think you'll be fine with the 29W.

I guess I should qualify that statement about Hawaii. The fact that it's the most isolated area on the face of the planet results in high shipping costs. That's what sucks. You are stuck on a small rock in the middle of the Pacific.

Got my SExIHBK 29W today. Thank you so much to the SE team for the great service. You guys RWK!

I got them buttoned up completely with very little effort. They are tight in the thigh and crotch area. I was like whoa! How are my boyz gonna fit in these?

The fit overall is MUCH better than the 30W. Will post up pics later.

Thanks to everyone for helping decide to size down!

sydneylo - I guess I'll have to go smaller next time cuz while these are tight, they're far for painful. Not even really uncomfortable!