Self Edge x Iron Heart

kiya

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't soak yet. it's kinda weird how they stretched out after just a days use. i got a 32, i usually wear a 31, and it was a bit of a struggle to button them up at first.

They look nice. They look a little 'baggy' for the Dior 21cm fit, but I guess it's a matter of personal preference. I like my Dior fit to be on the snug side. Congrats on your jeans!

Damn... those look way bigger than mine. Went true to size w/ a 32 and couldn't do up the top button. After a soak and a day of wear, it's no problem.

Mine still are tight tight tight in the thighs and seat, but given the waist stretching already I can see these stretching out to a really nice slim fit throughout. And the denim is ridiculous...I can see myself not go back from 21oz after these.

Will post pics in a few days once I get unlazy.

Guest dstld

The 21oz makes the pant. It's as thick as canvas straight from the big top. Truly the SExIHO is a show for the ages.

I wear a 33 and bought a 34. Could barely button the top the first day. On day three and the waist has stretched but the thigh has held tight which is just what I want. Real nice.

This denim's so heavy I could buckle my knees and I'd still be standing.

Kiya - Keep the collabs coming!

I'd post some pics but I'm still waiting for the SEXIH overdyes to arrive... I have to say, even though I haven't tried every denim brand out there, the SEXIH, or perhaps Iron Heart in general, is the best denim I've ever worn...

Man, the suspense is killing me! Kiya, are you sure the overdyes are coming this Friday-ish? ;-)

I'd post some pics but I'm still waiting for the SEXIH overdyes to arrive... I have to say, even though I haven't tried every denim brand out there, the SEXIH, or perhaps Iron Heart in general, is the best denim I've ever worn...

Man, the suspense is killing me! Kiya, are you sure the overdyes are coming this Friday-ish? ;-)

Ooooohhh... you gotta post pics of those when you get them. I really hope they're all out of the 30W when I get there...

We're not sure..

We've been told sometime around April 8.

So if it is after the 8th, it shouldn't be more than a few days.

It all depends on customs, sometimes it's held for 24 hours, sometimes it's three days.

So I made the jump from regular to slim-fit in the best way possible. Like everyone here has already said...the denim is amazing. Thick, yet soft, and an amazingly deep hue. Kiya and others talked me down from a 33 to a 32, and given the fact that most of my other jeans have stretched too much, I went with their recommendation. Still looking for a bit more stretch up top (thighs and waist), but these things are awesome. The seat could also go for bit more for my big ass to fit in, but I'm giving a good week or so to get the fit perfect.

Size 32, true to size, post soak, 2 days of wear.

DSC03871.jpg

DSC03875.jpg

I have large thighs from wrestling so I wonder if the denim will look a bit tighter. I'm going this week to check them out at SE.

If you have large thigh they'll be quite tight but the denim stretches quickly.

Quite a few people that picked them up on Saturday have emailed me already saying how they become comfortable by the next night or monday morning...

441363604_6b240da8a8.jpg

I spy red arcuate flatheads, and the Original Brass Knuckle APC Guy in that line :D

I have some kind of monicker on here? Haaa... Yeah I was the dude in the woven trilby and the Atelier de Production et de Créations. Honestly there really wasn't much of a line. I think we stood there for ten minutes or so and Kiya just let us all stroll in there and sweat our way into some thick ass denim. While we waited people cruised up and asked us what we were all standing around for etc. I think we all agreed that "Job applications" was the funniest reply.

Anyway, the Iron Hearts kill it. 21oz is ridiculous. Fuck a soak, I threw them on a few hours after I left self edge and they really haven't left my body since then. I'll post pictures tomorrow for everyone.

By the way, in case anyone is wondering, Kiya does have this weird ability to just look at you and know what size you are. Good times.

I have some kind of monicker on here? Haaa... Yeah I was the dude in the woven trilby and the Atelier de Production et de Créations. Honestly there really wasn't much of a line. I think we stood there for ten minutes or so and Kiya just let us all stroll in there and sweat our way into some thick ass denim. While we waited people cruised up and asked us what we were all standing around for etc. I think we all agreed that "Job applications" was the funniest reply.

Anyway, the Iron Hearts kill it. 21oz is ridiculous. Fuck a soak, I threw them on a few hours after I left self edge and they really haven't left my body since then. I'll post pictures tomorrow for everyone.

By the way, in case anyone is wondering, Kiya does have this weird ability to just look at you and know what size you are. Good times.

holy shit, didn't know you were there... must keep us update with sexih progress! :)

Buddha... twas a good idea for sizing down one. It looks great.

I thought he stared at me because I was special... damn. Ask for a honeycomb rub down... he might charge you for it though--worth the price of admission imo.