Self Edge x Iron Heart

kiya

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If by sexy you mean over sized.

The belt loops should be smaller too, and the right pocket arc should be going to the left.

But that's my opinon.

i agree with ur sentiments, but im not sure if thats the actual case or due to the weird angle of the pic

i agree with ur sentiments, however i do appreciate the work put into these and attention to detail, personally dunno if i could afford them, but i wont go so far as to say they're not worth the money

I live in SF and would be down to but I'm not a forum vet which would probably mean some trust issues. Plus I don't have the cash to front, but if you're still interested and can get me the money I'd be happy too.

The patch appeals to me the same way those gigantic back pockets on the Imperial Dukes appeal to me. It's probably going to look slightly smaller on a size 33/34 anyway.

I didn't like the half arcuate at first either, but it's grown on me. Probably because it challenges most people's mental need for symmetrical things. But for me, it kind of makes the jean look like one of those smiley eyes on manga animal characters.

Man... I was so excited to pick up a pair of the blacks but after seeing more pics my enthusiasm is waning. Seems like my noobie tastes still aren't as sophisticated as the rest of the peeps here since I'm probably the only one that doesn't think these are a great fit (price and marketing aside).

I'm gonna take my chances and wait until 04/06 when I'm in SF to check them out in person before I send my friend down to cop (since I can't get a refund).

Kiya - what's the word on the SExSC slim man?

Sorry to break the news, but the patch is exactly the same size as the patch on ALL Iron Heart jeans.

The only reason they look that large is the camera angle.

Oh, and as a side note.. Symmetry is death.

Man... I was so excited to pick up a pair of the blacks but after seeing more pics my enthusiasm is waning. Seems like my noobie tastes still aren't as sophisticated as the rest of the peeps here since I'm probably the only one that doesn't think these are a great fit (price and marketing aside).

I'm kinda worried about the fit too. I mean, I think it looks great on all these skinny guys, but I'm a bit far left of skinny and I don't want to purchase a pair of jeans that could very well be unwearble. Anyway, I worry about the fit of all the jeans I purchase since I can't physically try on any of them before I buy (Australia IS an island).

Sorry to break the news, but the patch is exactly the same size as the patch on ALL Iron Heart jeans.

The only reason they look that large is the camera angle.

Oh, and as a side note.. Symmetry is death.

Kiya - thanks for pointing out that the patch is the same size as the regular IHs.

Agreed - symmetry is death... although I do find most women who have symmetrical faces (Kate Moss for instance) very attractive. I dig the asymmetrical acurates - it's a big plus in my book! Shit, what are you doing up this late?? Almost 3am in SF no?

Kiya - thanks for pointing out that the patch is the same size as the regular IHs.

Agreed - symmetry is death... although I do find most women who have symmetrical faces (Kate Moss for instance) very attractive. I dig the asymmetrical acurates - it's a big plus in my book! Shit, what are you doing up this late?? Almost 3am in SF no?

Yeah.. it's about 3:30am here in SF..

We were up late working on the final contract for the Self Edge X Sugarcane "band image"...

Guest mwills

I've been tempted to buy some DH 19cms for awhile now because the fit is one of a kind. But now I'm wondering should I hold out? Are there any SE collabos in the works that are based on the 19cm cut instead of 21cm?

I've been tempted to buy some DH 19cms for awhile now because the fit is one of a kind. But now I'm wondering should I hold out? Are there any SE collabos in the works that are based on the 19cm cut instead of 21cm?

There's two more collaborations coming out this year..

SEXSC (Self Edge x Sugarcane) in September, a slim boxy cut with a low-ish rise with buttons from the Union Star, denim from the 1955, custom pockets, and more.. based around a rock n roll/glam theme from an indie American band.

SEXI (Self Edge x Imperial) in the fourth quarter which is based on the 19cm cut..

For now the SEXIH release is keeping us quite busy.

There's two more collaborations coming out this year..

SEXSC (Self Edge x Sugarcane) in September, a slim boxy cut with a low-ish rise with buttons from the Union Star, denim from the 1955, custom pockets, and more.. based around a rock n roll/glam theme from an indie American band.

SEXI (Self Edge x Imperial) in the fourth quarter which is based on the 19cm cut..

For now the SEXIH release is keeping us quite busy.

I would LOVE to see a APC New Standard repro.