Self Edge x Iron Heart

kiya

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got my KMW AWA in today and it's only 17oz denim (my next closest is 14.75oz but it's a more loose fit). It's fucking hot!! I know now that I cannot wear 21oz denim here in Hawaii. Damnit!!

21oz denim + Hawaiian weather = super sweaty balls, butt crack, and back of knees

And the blacks I want will probably have white sweat salt remnants crusted on the outside inside of a 3 days wear.

I need to move back to Cali...

I saw the SExIHs today - not too bad.

Walked out with a pair of Iron Heart 643S - although with a Kentucky summer fast approaching, I think they might not get much wear until October...

I saw the SExIHs today - not too bad.

Walked out with a pair of Iron Heart 643S - although with a Kentucky summer fast approaching, I think they might not get much wear until October...

You guys will be VERY surprised..

The 21oz Iron Heart denim breathes suprisingly well for it's weight.

I was in Barbados in the middle of the summer last year and wore mine all around the island and even went hiking in them. Only took them off at the beaches.

They not so bad in very high heat or humidity..

I was in Barbados in the middle of the summer last year and wore mine all around the island and even went hiking in them. Only took them off at the beaches.

Pussy...You should've kept them on the entire time you were there.

Thanks for Skulls, btw! Love the fit/color/pain.

thank god. things can get pretty muggy in the summer around here...

Kiya, how about posting pics of the line? I kid, but seriously how did it go?

441363604_6b240da8a8.jpg

those are to die for =o

how much are those?

Those are the 634S-B, they were a limited batch and there are very few of them left, they retail for $320 IIRC.

Here's a quick update

-Today was insane

-We're down to one or two of each size of the black ones

-We still have every size in the blue ones, but are running low in size 32

-It was like a mini SuFu party, hella fun.

-Beer Good Now

441363604_6b240da8a8.jpg

any SuFu-ers in that line? Can't see everyone, but from the fit of some of those denims, I'd think some of them aren't from around these internet parts... hahaha

Here's a quick update

-Today was insane

-Beer Good Now

Congrats on what sounds like an uber-successful drop Kiya! This being such a seemingly great thing should bode well for future collabos (and badly for my bank account...).

any SuFu-ers in that line? Can't see everyone, but from the fit of some of those denims, I'd think some of them aren't from around these internet parts... hahaha

yeah, that's why they needed sexih... I think there were a few sufu-ers, some of them seemed like they recognized me when I walked pass... heh...

I spy red arcuate flatheads

That would be me. The Flat Head 5100 was love at first sight... as well as the Iron Heart 634 a few months ago, and now the SEXIH.

God... I hate you Self Edge!

(not really... but my wallet does! :D)

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you, but it was neat to check out the store. And yes, they do breathe quite well, I wore them last night after I could ditch the suit and I'm a big fan, but I'll admit I do wish they still had the tags and eagles (arcuates).

although with a Kentucky summer fast approaching, I think they might not get much wear until October...

Come on, you must not have been here long enough. You'll get used to it. Remember, it's not the heat, it's the humidity.

I know it's getting bad when my car's air conditioner went out last summer and didn't get it fixed, and I doubt I will this summer.

I spy red arcuate flatheads, and the Original Brass Knuckle APC Guy in that line :D also one guy was wearing actual diors

dior guy (in line) would be me...

kiya congrats on the successful release, and thanks for all the help.

sycamore thanks for the superpeek in the back room while i was trying the indigos on. ;) haha.

Here's a quick update

-Today was insane

-Beer Good Now

fkning hell! I mean, congrats with the drop and all, but who was it on this thread who said there not that much of a market for $380 jeans?!?!?!? Freak me, I hope there's going to be some 34s left by April 8th.

Never was all that interested in the blacks (I didn't pick this particular handle for nothing - blue was my fav colour before I even got into jeans).

Going to be watching this thread like a hawk now and counting the days to the online opening.

ps. congrats on the collabo, kiya.

Here's a quick update

There are 9 sizes (28 - 36) and 25 pairs of jeans. That means around 3 pairs per size (that totals 27 pairs). I'm guessing there are more of the "common" sizes and fewer of the "extreme" sizes.

So if you sold 1 pair of each size (maybe 2 for some sizes), you'd be down to 1 - 2 pairs of the blacks in each size.

And this is the first day. Hmmmm... if I'm lucky my size should be sold out by Wednesday so I won't know what I'm missing.

There are 9 sizes (28 - 36) and 25 pairs of jeans. That means around 3 pairs per size (that totals 27 pairs). I'm guessing there are more of the "common" sizes and fewer of the "extreme" sizes.

So if you sold 1 pair of each size (maybe 2 for some sizes), you'd be down to 1 - 2 pairs of the blacks in each size.

And this is the first day. Hmmmm... if I'm lucky my size should be sold out by Wednesday so I won't know what I'm missing.

Your friend did not pick up a pair for you yesterday? You can still have him buy it for you.

Come on, you must not have been here long enough. You'll get used to it. Remember, it's not the heat, it's the humidity.

I know it's getting bad when my car's air conditioner went out last summer and didn't get it fixed, and I doubt I will this summer.

Yeah, only been in there for 3 years so far. Breaking in a pair of 17oz Samurai 526VXs last summer was do-able, if a bit warm at times.

Are you in Lex?