Why do you pull your shit up like an old man?

MilSpex

What jeans fit do you think looks the best/balanced?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. What jeans fit do you think looks the best/balanced?

• FUK
    • SUFU

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont super sag my shit... but i wear it right above my peepee.

i think it also depends on the person...guy with long ass legs and shorter body will look funky as shit with nut huggers....while a guy with short legs and long torso should keep the jeans up if they dont wanna look like a physical deformed person with stubs for legs.

0318071.jpg

22807.jpg

Most people in america wear their jeans at or just below their hip. That certainly isn't pulled up, but definitely not hanging off your ass sagging. Why are there only 2 extremes? I don't see almost any people on sufu or around campus that wear their jeans at their true waist(1" below navel?), most people just wear it at their hips or below like i said. In america, it's pretty much only the fubu/sean john crowd sagging jeans between their ass and their knees like milspex often does.

It just looks fake like you're trying to hard. I like most of milspex's fits, but i think it screams a bit too much careful planning to me. Felix does it really well i think. One of the few low saggers whose style and fit i really like.

I think there is a lot more grey area than the beginning of this thread laid out. Do people want to see my peen? I'm not necessarily against people seeing it. Only if they ask though.

ha! Rirawin was on fuk for a long time before SuFu and I think hes a UK resident.

Gimme a US poster that sags. Beginning to think its not done - is there a serious stigma with wearing low pants in the US? Serious question.

are you serious?

stigma with low pants in the US?

^^^ thats how mine are most of the time

my belts starting to stretch out from my hips so they sag more, i can dig it

i love it when im walking home from the bars and they're around my knees... just feels like they're getting 2x the wear for some reason.

maybe just cause im wiping all the gravy from my poutine off my hands

(poutine = im from canada)

Both extremes look fuccin stupid. In the first post, the saggy guy looks like a stub legged 8 year old. The nuthug guy in your pic is not that extreme, but i have seen many here wearing jeans like leggings and that also looks SUSTU aka superstupid. GTFO

It also looks stupid to have both extremes SIMULTANEOUSLY, i.e. skinny jeans slung low. That's the gayest shitt EVUR

add elvis, brando, joey, johnny, dee dee, sid, iggy, blah blah blah.

just wear your jeans wear they fall. that is how they are intended.

Quoted for truth.

Also, this topic surely begs the question 'Why do you pull your shit down like a 14 year old highschooler trying to act gangsta?'

Why is the guy throwing up a S sign?

seattle?

superfuture?

sodomy?

Also, this topic surely begs the question 'Why do you pull your shit down like a 14 year old highschooler trying to act gangsta?'

i do it because my legs are long and i would look disproportional otherwise.