Why do you pull your shit up like an old man?

MilSpex

What jeans fit do you think looks the best/balanced?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. What jeans fit do you think looks the best/balanced?

• FUK
    • SUFU

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wear them above my peen... (see red's picture which would pretty much be the same for me). I've tried to sag them a bit more a couple of times, but it's just impossible due to the size of my ass and hips. Which is also the reason why it's not really noticeable that I sag, the back is still mostly filled out and not hanging like with those flat-assed guys.

(so definitely not nut-huggers in my case, I think I just prefer something right between the two pics in the main post... not too much sag, and not ball-crushingly high.

ahhhhh....another crusade from milspex to convert everyone into his view of the world. And ridicule everyone who doesn't conform. You cannot force a regime change on sufu with your spread of fear and ridicule.

I wear mine higher, but i have nothing against people wearing them lower.

Basically who gives a fuck.

ahhhhh....another crusade from milspex to convert everyone into his view of the world. And ridicule everyone who doesn't conform. You cannot force a regime change on sufu with your spread of fear and ridicule.

negative rep

positive rep.