what are you eating today?

soepom

This is the Uruguayan airline we flew from Rio, their packaging was the most creative i've seen and the sandwich was quite tasty

xgbevp.jpg

Ojo de bife (ribeye)

el1wms.jpg

These were called "Academic Toasts" which i thought was hilarious

29c51r7.jpg

This is what a cow rib looks like

257q0zn.jpg

Delicious lomo, or beef tenderloin

2rwb1fl.jpg

Beef empanada

21acm5k.jpg

Pizza in BA is great (not authentic Italian but very tasty)

2rrbh5j.jpg

What a spread . . . two cuts of beef with more side dishes than you could imagine!

2j13asw.jpg

^ mmm, takes me back to all those juicy beef i had in BA.

by the way, the US airline companies offer some of the worst airplane food in the world. what's up with that?

word . . . on my last United flight back here, i had hands down the worst food i've ever had, i seriously couldn't finish it. made me wish i had paid US$600 for the one-way upgrade to business class they offered me when i checked in.

i went to a place recently called Kam Shing (maybe that means something) and they put shrimp inside those dumplings rather than the usual dumpling stuff. it was pretty good. even the won ton soup there has shrimp inside.

dino, you're highlarious...keep mixing it up.

and it is slaughter to suffer in coach - i resorted to kosher thinking I might get a break. I couldn't even bear to open the damn foil after getting a waft of the aroma.

and plongin swinging back with the 'za & pasta, superduperfied. Great stuff as usual.

ha, not a chance. i could read the menu in chronological order. i just moved back to the states but when i was living there i must have eaten atleast twice a week...miss it almost as much as the minas.

what is the "minas"? and what do you mean that you knew the menu in "chronological" order? confused . . .