if you thought minya was bad....

red

i registered to stylezeitgeist and posted my last couple of outfits.

feedback was relatively good until...

Red: Is that a Margiela bullet necklace??? very nice... I was so tempted to buy it but knowing I travel so much.. man with all the national security sheesh at the airport security screening.. I saved myself the trouble..
nah. i dont have the kind of money for "higher end" clothing so i had to build it myself. i wish i had that kind of money to spend.

and then faust (who im thinking is a mod) comes in and says:

/ \ you definitely have money for that overpriced Supreme garbage. Maybe if you thought about retail markups in % terms instead of $ terms, you'd come to a different conclusion...

at this, point, im wondering why he has to call supreme garbage. not very nice if you ask me.

i say:

why do you have your panties in a bunch?

a dior tee is well over $100.

my backpack is cheaper than a dior tee.

i dont have to do any calculations.

all my shirts were either free or in the $20 range. everything you see isnt even half the price of a cloak poncho. let me pour bleach on your coat, then we can talk percentage.

and to further strengthen my case, sbw4224 even comes in to support the fact saying:

Good fits, Red. I esp. like the last one with the cool beanie. Skulls look spot on as well. Supreme's t's aren't that overpriced, considering they're only around 35 dollars compared to, let's say, Watanabe's t's this season, which are easily 4x that.

TURNS OUT THAT I GOT FUCKING BANNED. FOR JUST THAT ONE COMMENT. IT WASNT EVEN OVERTLY RUDE. I WAS JUST DEFENDING MYSELF FROM AN UNNECESSARY REMARK.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit..............

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you not know that SZ was more avant-garde/niche fashion before cross-posting over there?

yes. but that shouldnt change anything. i could understand being banned if i was on the offensive, taking shots at everyones outfits, but i was banned for defending myself. i was causing no problems. others even took interest to my waywt.

yes. but that shouldnt change anything. i could understand being banned if i was on the offensive, taking shots at everyones outfits, but i was banned for defending myself. i was causing no problems. others even took interest to my waywt.

I agree, yes its more high-end/nichee/avantgarde or whatever oriented and obviously way more brand focused, but that doesn't really concern what happened here..

very odd call.

Did you not know that SZ was more avant-garde/niche fashion before cross-posting over there?

who gives a fuck?

red saw an "avant-garde/niche fashion" necklace he liked but couldn't afford, took some initiative and made his own, gets one or two compliments on it just before getting slagged by a mod over a lousy t-shirt? then is inexplicably banned for defending himself (using the same logic faust used to slag him, i might add)?

i'm'a flame the shit outta faust next he posts on superfuture just on principle...

I do agree that Faust's comment came out of nowhere but as the forum owner, he has his own ideas about the content of his own forum. He established his site to stem away as far as possible from mainstream or "streetwear" fashion so you taking your post over there is kind of like posting on a Ferrari forum as a Civic fan; I'm sure you get what I'm trying to say.

I do agree that Faust's comment came out of nowhere but as the forum owner, he has his own ideas about the content of his own forum. He established his site to stem away as far as possible from mainstream or "streetwear" fashion so you taking your post over there is kind of like posting on a Ferrari forum as a Civic fan; I'm sure you get what I'm trying to say.

i understand fully what youre saying, but i still dont think its right. its like if youre not good enough, or in this case, wealthy enough, you cant be a member of our forum.

and thanks for the help everyone.

oh how my poor broken heart aches.

but im sure rep could help ease the pain. :wink:

i understand fully what youre saying, but i still dont think its right. its like if youre not good enough, or in this case, wealthy enough, you cant be a member of our forum.

I'm glad you understand as I'm not defending anyone. Superfuture is considered pretty "elitist" already but I would say SZ is a lot more exclusive and label-oriented so yea...

i can see where faust is coming from, but what he did is so childish. fuck, this is only the internet, to ban someone just cause he don't like how he dress and want to keep his forum all high-end and fashionable is just plain stupid. the guy must be having some kind of weird elitist power trip right now...

Faust listens to Nine Inch Nails, Tool, and other such 90s alternarock religiously.

I just felt that for the sake of this situation that this information should be publicly known.

Is the new NIN album out yet?

FOR FURTHER CARD PULLING, SEE: http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/permalink/805/13586/ShowThread.aspx#13586

CHOICE QUOTES...

I don't see how you are different from the monkeys on SuperFuture who brag about their dunks, your fetish is just different.
We feel the Zeitgeist

HA. HEY FAUST, SINCE I KNOW YOU'RE FUCKING READING THIS. ANN D TOLD ME TELL YOU SHE THINKS YOU'RE FAT.

p.s: you're not clement greenberg.

HOPE YOU GET IT LATER...