concerts: coming, going, gone

nettiemoore

stone temple pilots? big ups for surviving what must have been a difficult childhood

edit: i am assuming you're not talking about the nyc scum rock band with an unreleased record that only made it to test presses...

blah blah blah nigga blahhhh we get it. i dig commercial shit.

stone temple pilots? big ups for surviving what must have been a difficult childhood

edit: i am assuming you're not talking about the nyc scum rock band with an unreleased record that only made it to test presses...

you are sooooooooooooooooooooo indie. sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

STP are good. i don't give a fuck what everyone thinks. i'm a stone temple pilots fan.

you are sooooooooooooooooooooo indie. sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

STP are good. i don't give a fuck what everyone thinks. i'm a stone temple pilots fan.

Hahahaha, Purple is a great record. People have such reservations about pop music it's silly. Good music is good music.

Hahahaha, Purple is a great record. People have such reservations about pop music it's silly. Good music is good music.

so is tiny music. there's an entire cruciality female figures in the judeo-christian faiths undertone to the entire album pre-da vinci code hypegasm. heroin tells you some crazy shit!

• 2 weeks later...

add

MSTRKRFT 9/8

These New Puritans 12/8

missing out on the teenagers this weekend unfortunaly

... bonde do role were awesome btw.

Bonde do Role 6/6

The Brian Jonestown Massacre 29/9

Fucking VHS or Beta playing same night as Bonde do Role and i already have tix to the later :(

Albert Hammond Jr. (the Strokes guitarist), is coming out with his second solo album soon. That means he must be touring, so I plan on catching one of those shows.

And whenever the Strokes decide to go on tour, I'm seeing them for sure.

just saw The National/ Modest Mouse/ R.E.M.

wow R.E.M. was pretty lame... their new stuff sucks hard, Modest Mouse was decent. The National was surprisingly good.

Is The National $30 bucks good?

I'm thinking of seeing 'em at SummerStage but I don't want to spend too much on concerts =[.

So far I've got:

Love is all

Boris

Times New Viking

Margot & the Nuclear So and Sos

Okkervil River

Missed out on buying Ratatat + MBV tix =[.

add

MSTRKRFT 9/8

These New Puritans 12/8

missing out on the teenagers this weekend unfortunaly

... bonde do role were awesome btw.

I'm seeing MSTRKRFT too!

I saw Bonde Do Role at we love sounds and i agree, they were great, really different sound.

Albert Hammond Jr. (the Strokes guitarist), is coming out with his second solo album soon. That means he must be touring, so I plan on catching one of those shows.

And whenever the Strokes decide to go on tour, I'm seeing them for sure.

have u heard it yet? i just got it from what.cd last night. I think I like the older one better, but i'll give it another try