Denim Shorts Party & Competition - San Francisco

kiya

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aw .. i didnt see that the festivities begin at 5pm until just now. is that the time that people will begin cutting jeans into shorts, or is 5pm the time of the contest judging? i'll probably be in the city from the morning-afternoon but not sure if i'll still be there at 5...

The cutting will start at 5pm, judging will happen at 8pm.

:)

We're scratching the washing/drying part of the event for two reasons..

it's going to be a big pain doing it and i'm assuming that ALL the jeans we'll be cutting up will have already been washed multiple times already.

I'll have extra jeans on hand for anything that might want to make some daisy dukes or denim skirts.

Just as a note, make sure to bring a pair of jeans to cut up.. From the PM's i've gotten from you all it sounds like this is turning into a mimi-SuFu meeting.. Should be fun..

i almost convinced myself to fly out to the bay for this.

kiya-- maybe consider a second contest: best shortsleeved denim jackets? denim vests need not apply, but the proper quarter-lengthed sleeve can be quite dashing

Since this is a summer themed thing, we can definitely accept cut off denim jackets too. :)

Damn, I didn't realize until I looked at the time again this Friday that the party was going to be today. For some reason, I had thought it was on Saturday..........

Of all the days in the year, how come you guys planned it on Easter Sunday?

:(

I'm in the "spending time with my family" boat today, unfortunately. Can't wait to see some pics though........!

Tays still looks like a mafia/triad gangsta regardless of the shorts.

Thanks Sid!

As a Triad hitman, the denim shorts actually help me by invoking utter shock and unparalleled fear in the hearts and minds of my targets; thus making them easy prey. ;)

It's now 1:30am...

Many drinks later and roaming the city with our shorts on.

I have to say..

That was the most fun i've had in quite some time. We've learned from tonite, we're going to do this bigger and better, but not next year, in a couple of months.

Hey Syc.. did you tell everybody that you went into the bathroom to shave your legs before you started on your "shorts"?

Andrew! Post up all your best photos..