Denim Shorts Party & Competition - San Francisco

kiya

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You asked for it..

The Extreme Yoyoing for Bystanders in Tahoe probably had something to do with the Extreme Drinking of Ten Large Cans of Budweiser.

snipshot_d4n8chrgivh-753370.jpg

Boy do i wish you guys were in florida. I'd bring in my 514 rigids and another older pair of jeans and get a pair of selvage shorts and maybe even some selvage capri pants. Gotta start working on those calves before i do that though ;)

Ha, this would have been a good april fools joke, but nope. IDK, I just think the risk is not worth it...I maintain most in denim shorts will look like goof balls.

Seriously though, best of luck to you all who are going to do this. A pair that fit well, will, well fit well and look better.

Cheers,

wow, i will miss out on this. damn. i got that weekend off too. i wonder when the last flight will be back to san diego on sunday night. i'll have to call in sick on monday mornin though cuz there is alchy involved. hmmm.....nice puzzle here. see what i can pull.

wow, i will miss out on this. damn. i got that weekend off too. i wonder when the last flight will be back to san diego on sunday night. i'll have to call in sick on monday mornin though cuz there is alchy involved. hmmm.....nice puzzle here. see what i can pull.

Don't fuck this up homeskillet.

You know what you need to do, make some shorts that make all the boys scream "oh yeah oh yeah..." and go home to San Diego and show em how we run things in The City.

if i were to come in on march 30th with an old pair of jeans and some scissors can we pretend that i was able to skip school and stay till april 8th? yeah probably not, but ill probably visit anyways, and coincidentally bring the earnest sewns to die.

if i were to come in on march 30th with an old pair of jeans and some scissors can we pretend that i was able to skip school and stay till april 8th? yeah probably not, but ill probably visit anyways, and coincidentally bring the earnest sewns to die.

They wouldn't be put to death, they'd be brought back to life.

2007 = Year of the short shorts

Dang, this looks really awesome. Too bad I 1. live 300 miles away, 2. I look bad in shorts. I have huge calves from playing lacrosse.
Since when is having big calves a bad thing?

Well I guess if you're super skinny up top it could look kinda funny but its better than having stick legs.

Just a reminder, get your jeans ready.

:)

I need to get a rough count of people coming to this..

either PM me or just post in this thread that you're going to make it..

thanks.

Crap I should have mailed my jeans in for the party :(

Someone please record video and throw it up. I want some yo-yo action (in shorts.)

Sidney, because we love you we'll allow you to mail in an entry.