Halfcabs.. the new Dunks?

Selegna

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30wldnc.jpg

I don't know why anyone would want a pair of these, unless it was purely for historical/collector purposes; there was a reason everyone cut them down in the first place.

for the same reason anyone would want any other hightops with a vulk sole... plus they also came in black with croc leather... just like the new syndicate or vault or whatever they are.

mil, these just dropped in Japan in January...seems like i've seen them all over yahoo japan and japanese sites so they may not be too hard to find there?:

ktmmnshousejp-img600x450-1169370780vansw1.jpg

nah, thanks for the pic but I`ve seen those. Half cab leathers. those are non-syndicate, no croc, no details, cheapo looking. actually they look like old man shoes. I want the syndicates ( different shoe).

nah, thanks for the pic but I`ve seen those. Half cab leathers. those are non-syndicate, no croc, no details, cheapo looking. actually they look like old man shoes. I want the syndicates ( different shoe).
they're not leather, they're nubuck. I actually just had a buddy from another forum order them for me from singapore

those dont look cheapo at all. in fact, switch up the laces and they look almost alike.

Yeah, they look great in those photos but on nordstrom the color looks dull in my opinion. I don't wanna order em unless I know that I'll like the color in person. Oh well

looks the opposite to me: more dull in the dogfunk.com pics. they actually do look like the dogfunk pics tho, not as bright/yellow as in the nordstrom pics. and i can't believe vans is putting half cabs in nordstroms, too weird.

those dont look cheapo at all. in fact, switch up the laces and they look almost alike.

in your opinion.

syndicates look so much better.

syndicates have subtle croc detailing, black tag and a black line around the midsole to break it up. waaaay better than those ugly all whites.

There is a whole pile of white leather halfcabs at my local skate spot. With the black trim on the soles.

if u can confirm they`re syndicates/send me a pic (do they have the croc sections??) and you can get an 11 I`ll pay you a good price/give u any at cost Japan hookups you need in the future.

PM me if you can help. Thanks in advance.

edit: are these whats at your local?:

syndicatehalfcabhighriscx3.jpg

coz thats what I need.

Nah, those are not the Syndicate Crocs. Might want to google bit because I came up with a whole list of online stores for croc Cabs last time I checked.

thanks anyways. googled the shit out of it already. NO-ONE has whites left. A few european online retailers have the blacks left only. If you have a link to in stock sz 11s whites that ship international I will paypal you $5.

if u can confirm they`re syndicates/send me a pic (do they have the croc sections??) and you can get an 11 I`ll pay you a good price/give u any at cost Japan hookups you need in the future.

PM me if you can help. Thanks in advance.

edit: are these whats at your local?:

syndicatehalfcabhighriscx3.jpg

coz thats what I need.

milspex... but ^^those aren't white though. I got em at my local skate store..but im not sure what sizes are left..i can check.

halfcabs_syndicate.jpg

someone told me mine were samples though. so im not sure if these are the ones you're talking abt.

milspex... but ^^those aren't white though. I got em at my local skate store..but im not sure what sizes are left..i can check.

yeh, they`re off-white, true.

if u get em in 11, throw em up on ebay with a healthy BIN, link me and I`ll buy.

a Carroll retro on Vans is about as likely as a Howard retro on DC but we'll keep hoping

Here's hoping; I'm still kicking my own ass for passing up a VNDS olive pair on eBay last year.

But as for the Cab1/Full Cab retro Selegna mentioned, hallelujah!