Halfcabs.. the new Dunks?

Selegna

...but those new AVE Sk8 Lows are SICK!

that does look like a dope shoe. I just returned a pair of AV Era's today because they didn't have the ankle support I would have liked. Hopefully the Sk8 Lo's will suffice.My Cabs are holdin up for now though.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Distribution on syndicate is pretty damn tight as well. Canada only has two accounts one on each coast. I still don't see them even coming close to dunk stupidity. I do wonder about this coming season how the dunk will turn out since it's the dunk 25th anniversary?

Distribution on syndicate is pretty damn tight as well. Canada only has two accounts one on each coast. I still don't see them even coming close to dunk stupidity. I do wonder about this coming season how the dunk will turn out since it's the dunk 25th anniversary?

that is true about syndicate but vault is significantly more limited. also most vault accounts don't really order too much for some reason, even in nyc i have problems finding specific releases.

dunk 25th is 2010 btw. i'm sure nike will do their best to kill interest in the shoe with way too many releases at ridiculous rrp, if af25 is anything to go by.

i like that syndicate has tight distribution and is anal about selling to skateshops

gives skaters a chance to skate some great durable shoes that are quite a bit nicer than normal vans

only thing is that distribution is totally shit in Canada

that is true about syndicate but vault is significantly more limited. also most vault accounts don't really order too much for some reason, even in nyc i have problems finding specific releases.

dunk 25th is 2010 btw. i'm sure nike will do their best to kill interest in the shoe with way too many releases at ridiculous rrp, if af25 is anything to go by.

no way vault is more limited than syndicate..

alot of stores get vaults from my understanding

also i was under the impression that the dunk came out in '85 , so ur right about 2010

the af1 25 shoes all suck imo