Halfcabs.. the new Dunks?

Selegna

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i NEED those in a 10.5... id sell my first-borns mom for a pair of those

This takes on a completely new meaning when you've posted pictures of your first born. I feel like I just died a little inside.

i think the closest you're gonna get to a Carroll retro is that mad x t19 joint.

Peep what i found this weekend.. passed up on two 7.5's

i promised myself i wouldn't buy shoes i don't fit anymore!

cab1vg1.jpg

cab2ei7.jpg

if anyone can fit them or just wants them.. i can get them for $75

dayumnnn! those are nice.

img0265xf4.jpg

img0262ur1.jpg

just got the moonbeam/carbons (lower left) today and thought i'd snap a couple pics of the ones i'd grabbed from the recent batch. the mustards and moonbeams are kind've lower profile w/hardly any tongue padding and look like they're maybe made at a different factory than the cordovans and baby blues, which have super padded tongues and a slightly diff't shape to the toebox. stocking up for now...gonna all get skated eventually...

anyone else notice how vans' black laces -always- come twisted and stay that way? it's horrible.

img0265xf4.jpg

img0262ur1.jpg

just got the moonbeam/carbons (lower left) today and thought i'd snap a couple pics of the ones i'd grabbed from the recent batch. the mustards and moonbeams are kind've lower profile w/hardly any tongue padding and look like they're maybe made at a different factory than the cordovans and baby blues, which have super padded tongues and a slightly diff't shape to the toebox. stocking up for now...gonna all get skated eventually...

anyone else notice how vans' black laces -always- come twisted and stay that way? it's horrible.

the cordovan/maroon ones are sick. i might skate those this summer.

• 2 weeks later...
new white half-cabs just dropped in japan:

those look pretty nice. way nicer than the the nubuck, just wish it had the line on the sole. still gotta hold out for some syndicates...a whole bunch just turned up on ebay but all dumb sizes..

^^^ we got all those colors in this month + the moonbeam/carbon ones, and brown leather as well...our re-stock of syndicate ones just popped up this week and i am always reminded of how much better they look/feel. if anyone needs syndicate half cabs from this season we still have 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5 in stock, in all three colors, and they run true to size due to the extra padding and thicker insole. just a little fyi for those that are interested. www.silostore.com/blog

• 1 month later...