Kicking Mule Workshop

Le Dirte

Great find, Conifurious.

Anyways, I read that Rockers are 10.7 inches in the thigh in a size 28, which seems really baggy to me. Can anyone confirm/deny that Rockers are big in the thigh? It seems like they're a carrot shape from the measurements.

They are pretty roomy in the thighs. I wear a size 29 in these sized down one. The waist was so tight I couldn't do up the top button but the thighs still had a bit of room. Not a lot of room so as to be baggy, but they're not skintight. They're basically roomier up top, and then really tapered from the knee down.

What the fuck thrift stores do you people shop at lol

Well mine was a local thrift shop near my school. Though reputed to have fantastic prices and selection, I never expected this. Due to the price, I am assuming whoever was pricing the items that day had no idea what he/she was handling. Given that the store deals mostly in more mainstream designer denim labels, it's not surprising that it was priced so low. Wouldn't know quality denim if it slapped them in the face...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes!! Found a pair of the KMW selvage chino in the back of a cabinet while organizing the store today..... These are going into rotation with my MFxSC's for the summer time. Anybody else get these?

• 2 weeks later...

My rockers are getting destroyed in the crotch fairly quickly. Sized Down one. Kinda peeved, shoulda probably sized true or gotten heavier denim, but they are gonna break fairly soon, it's been around 2 and a half months. I may have to wash them crazy all the time, to try and soften the denim? Thoughts?

• 5 weeks later...
My rockers are getting destroyed in the crotch fairly quickly. Sized Down one. Kinda peeved, shoulda probably sized true or gotten heavier denim, but they are gonna break fairly soon, it's been around 2 and a half months. I may have to wash them crazy all the time, to try and soften the denim? Thoughts?

I sized down 2 on my rockers and they're sort of blowin out. My rear belt loop is about to die. Does anyone know if BIG will repair my beltloop? Worn on and off 5 months.

P1030700.jpg

P1030701.jpg

Yes!! Found a pair of the KMW selvage chino in the back of a cabinet while organizing the store today..... These are going into rotation with my MFxSC's for the summer time. Anybody else get these?

yeah, I fucking love mine - they're the only chinos I wear now.

x-posted from my blog: pictures of my KMW Japanese Edition 1980's. Worn for about a month so far.

DSCN2043.jpg

DSCN2060.jpg

DSCN2051.jpg

DSCN2050.jpg

DSCN2061.jpg

DSCN2057.jpg

DSCN2049.jpg

More photos on the blog...

-Jake

^^^^ KNEE GLO WTF – ain't nuthin on that shit yo come back in 8moz beeezzy.

Kicking Mule Workshop 1980s

Since October 2008 – 4 or 5 cold soaks, never dried. Worn more or less every day or so until June, when I switched to beat-up APCs for love and joy.

sufoodog.jpg

sufoodog2.jpg

sufoodog3.jpg

KMW.1980++DACHKSDUNDDD++FADEZ.VIZ YO (2007 CONCEPT)

• 2 weeks later...
it looks like KMW denim just doesnt have that cool fadez

there are a few nicely faded pairs. that natural indigo is just so goddamn hard to fade (and smelly). you've got to be really committed to achieve greatness in these.