Quite the epic/savage crotch tear

freshtakk

So, I got these Nudies Dry Japans from another Sufu member...and I believe these were unworn so today would've marked the first day of wear...and i swear they werent even really that tight I promise..but a few buddies asked me to play a quick volleyball game on campus today because they were short..so i decided to play in my jeans and this is what happens:

DSC_0332.jpg

DSC_0331.jpg

DSC_0330.jpg

I know there have been tons of threads related to crotch rips..but really, on the first day of wear?...and that freaking big?..

Would patch work be the best solution?

Oh my god! Man, I'm so sorry about that! I'm the dude he bought them from, but I assure you, I did no crotch tampering, and they were definitely unworn

That's why I sold them though. They were so tight on my legs that I knew I'd get serious crotch rip damage. Man, that sucks. Sorry bro!

fess up. we have a source saying you sabotaged the crotch. you knowingly tampered with the jeans, didn't you?! DIDN'T YOU?!!!

Argghh!

guiltydetectivestory196qk0.jpg

But for real, I feel bad about it. With jeans that tight, you really have to let them stretch out before doing any serious activity in them

from the look of the tear it looks less like a tear then the stitching blowing out, it seems to be a defective pair in my opinion you should email nudie they are good about replacements and shit of that sort, granted you bought them second hand.

but yea in the end nudies crotch region is a know weakness big time

so, anymore nudie-wearing members are going to say "i buy this for the quality", again? ;)
^ well it doesnt happen all the time right? haha.. at least my finns are still okay despite being worn almost everyday..

ive worn my jims tight, slouchy, and for three months straight and the crotch is just now starting to show signs of a future tear, still too early for my liking, but theres no way all nudies are going to rip that easily, just a bum pair.

and you buy nudies for the fit, not the quality