PRPS

testconditions

alright i know im blowing up this thread but for you guys with ramblers, i just wanted to get an idea of the stretch....

i went with 32s my normal size and the jeans are TTS in the waist but are skin tight in the top block.The waist (after 2-3 wears) has stretched about 2 inches so its ok but the rest of the top block has stretched some but not enough to be comfortable yet. Does the top block have alotta give in it?

basically my upper thighs are in pain when im sitting down....

i got the same problem in the upper thigh area. Not necessarily painful but gets real tight when I'm trying to raise up my leg, as in getting into the car or trying to climb over something. And unfortunately it doesn't seem to stretch much, maybe half an inch max (I've ~3months effective wear).

Weird 'cause my other jeans is slimmer but don't have the same problem in the top block. Hope it'll get better after a wash/soak, when it gets softer.

decided to return those ramblers i got, i love the jeans but they prob arent gonna stretch out enough, unfortunately

edit: i decided to exchange the ramblers for a size up.... maybe these will fit me better... hopefully!

i think am gonna keep those barracuda one washes and wear those hard tho... cant get rid of the purple selvedge.

• 2 weeks later...

Sell them to me! i've been looking for one for ages! what size do u wear?

the lower top block on the ramblers i got in my normal size, didnt stretch into a comfortable size at all after like a week of heavy use..... so yeah

the waist stretched like crazy though.

i'm assuming you're the one who negged me?

Dude... You were negged by millions of ppl.... making false accusation about ppl wearing warehouse sanding and pinching their denim when they clearly didnt... Just stop being a total fag.... I read your post history -it's your own fault! I've seen ur PRPS.... they look great! but just because you dont have whiskers doesnt mean that other ppl pinch theirs!

You only experienced APCs and prps which is exactly why u should keep you intelligent comments to yourself...

yDw0B.gif

• 2 weeks later...