PRPS

testconditions

spaceman - yeah same as mikes^^, repaired the back with a bit of gingham cloth a while ago as my keys had rubbed a hole through, patch is darker from boiling hot soak.

my favorite pair of 'good' jeans since I became interested in denim.

i think im going to pour some boiling water over my patch, urs looks good!

i just received my shipment from the gilt sale.

i got a pair of twill pants which are cool but run a size big it seems like... do twill pants stretch out much in general? if they dont stretch much then i can keep them....

also got a a pair of black black ramblers from gilt. super nice and i want TTS but man these suckers are tight,... i could barely get the top button on at first. these are 32s but i need them to stretch out to 34s..

also selling this western shirt:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=2012103

alright i know im blowing up this thread but for you guys with ramblers, i just wanted to get an idea of the stretch....

i went with 32s my normal size and the jeans are TTS in the waist but are skin tight in the top block.The waist (after 2-3 wears) has stretched about 2 inches so its ok but the rest of the top block has stretched some but not enough to be comfortable yet. Does the top block have alotta give in it?

basically my upper thighs are in pain when im sitting down....