PRPS

testconditions

I actually dig PRPS. But I generally wouldn't pay 300 smackers for a pair of jeans....I stop somewhere around the $200 - $220 range. I'd have to catch a pair on sale like Monday did ($199).

If you look at the pic's on Barney's site you can tell that those are one wash or rinsed. When I bought my Barracudas they were still flat not wrinkled.

Post some fit pic's Monday.

Hey guys! After reading through this thread I have decided to pick up a new pair of raw jeans and got some PRPS Cudas :) The thighs and waist were a tad tight but now they are starting to loosen nicely!

Barneys in Vegas had a great sale on them $199!

My question is that the barneys sale rep and site say they are unwashed:

http://www.barneys.com/Barracuda/059387516,default,pd.html

However when I searched the model number:

p45p28x

Newtons says they are rinse?

http://www.newton-store.net/store_new/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=302

Totally Hef. You just have to keep your eyes open and catch them at a decent price.

Really impressed those pieces.

If by affordable you mean around $400, then yeah.

The pair Monday got are really nice and I'm digging the pocket bag's and yoke.

I actually dig PRPS. But I generally wouldn't pay 300 smackers for a pair of jeans....I stop somewhere around the $200 - $220 range. I'd have to catch a pair on sale like Monday did ($199).

If you look at the pic's on Barney's site you can tell that those are one wash or rinsed. When I bought my Barracudas they were still flat not wrinkled.

Post some fit pic's Monday.

Will take fit pics in a few!

So because they are one wash or rinse will they still break down, fade, and should be treated/washed like normal unwashed raw denim?

Yes they should still be treated the same and will fade the same.

Also fit pic's look good and they should still stretch out some more and fit more comfortably.

Keep us updated with Evo pics.

Will take fit pics in a few!

So because they are one wash or rinse will they still break down, fade, and should be treated/washed like normal unwashed raw denim?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have 2 pairs, but I've only worn them for about a month. I kinda went overboard into this new hobby, and now I have 4 pairs of jeans to wear in.

lol talking talking overbroad with this hobby.... i started 4 month ago... now i have 12 pairs of intense jap jeans... cant believe i spent so much money on jeans... lol... but it's totally worth it!!!

Are any of those 12 Prps? If so post some fit/evo pic's.

lol talking talking overbroad with this hobby.... i started 4 month ago... now i have 12 pairs of intense jap jeans... cant believe i spent so much money on jeans... lol... but it's totally worth it!!!

• 3 weeks later...

For any fatties in the house. Farinelli's shop has these online in 38 and 40 for $62. You have to use the coupon "finalmarkdown".

You need to add them to your cart then put in the coupon code.

the barneys coop near me has prps in my size for $150. i dont need jeans at all but anyone around friendship heights who wants prps in 31 or 32 (i think other sizes too)--just a heads up! i wanted to buy them so bad

is it the new fit/skinny fit? if it is and there's a sz30, you wanna proxy them for me? ill shell out $180 paypal'd

is it the new fit/skinny fit? if it is and there's a sz30, you wanna proxy them for me? ill shell out $180 paypal'd

i dont think so. i believe its the barracuda--i dont know anything about prps so i couldn't tell you which of their fits that is, but i believe its a slim straight cut. they dont have 30 either, 31 is the lowest they go or i would've bought a pair myself :D