PRPS

testconditions

Are these prps the same ones poly wore?

http://www.bluebee.com/product_display.aspx?l=00270118019600000000&p=PRP01269&pn=2&st=56#

Also I'm a 29 in skulls would I be able to fit into 28's?

buy those, i'm pretty sure you'll fit into these, they tend to stretch a lot. i wear a 30 in prps and a 30 in skulls (5109xx, not 5010) but waist-wise i could've gotten a 31 in the skulls. they're fine now, but gave me stomache aches the first couple of wears.

and hey if you couldn't fit into them just throw them on the supermarket... you'll get your money back

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings to all :) prps raw nu fit. bought in March '08. worn since. Washed once - went to China wearing them and the humidity topped off with airconditioning in the hotels made them dump all the time. They got the smell I just couldn't stand after 2 months :(( They were also rinsed once. Not that I wanted them to but stood in a stormy rain on a concert for an hour :) anyway, here they are - love them to death!

prps1washhz2.jpg

prps1wash2tn7.jpg

prps1wash3jp1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

how long have you been wearing them for? my new fit that you can see on the pics page before stretched out a lot. I am actually using the size regulation that's stitched to the waistband. I reckon they streteched about a size, maybe a size and a half. and they don't really shrink back after a hot wash, maybe half a size

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...