PRPS

testconditions

Pretty disgusting, but the fade from the wash should be nice.

On another note, one thing I find interesting from these jeans is how the patch varies from jean to jean, particularly when I saw a bunch in person. They range from an extremely light tan (almost peach color) to a dark, burnt brown. This is especially noticeable on the rinse versions, which really aren't as loose as I was expecting.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice fades on that pair, good to see the denim is holding up nicely.

can anyone tell me if prps all have the same inseam? my black overdyes run short as fuck on me.

They do not. The size should affect the inseam length.

I'm still waiting for someone to break in a rinsed pair, preferably a pair of classics. I understand people are concerned about a loose fit, but they are actually more fitted from what I can gather. I have a pair of the regular rinse, and it is actually more tapered than I anticipated. I plan on wearing them when I'm done with pair of the new fits.

Nice fades on that pair, good to see the denim is holding up nicely.

They do not. The size should affect the inseam length.

I'm still waiting for someone to break in a rinsed pair, preferably a pair of classics. I understand people are concerned about a loose fit, but they are actually more fitted from what I can gather. I have a pair of the regular rinse, and it is actually more tapered than I anticipated. I plan on wearing them when I'm done with pair of the new fits.

are poly's (ones posted above) the new fits? if so, i need to find these in a 30. i think all denimbar has are 31's right now, which sucks because they're having a 25% off sale:(

I think I'll try and post pictures of my classic rinses now they've been tailored. I'm easily seeing the promise of the same sort of fades people have going on in the raws.

Mauro at Denimbar says the new season PRPS is "off the hook" so I guess I'm up for a new pair at th ened of the month. Will run them alongside the classics, one month on one month off for 08.

are poly's (ones posted above) the new fits? if so, i need to find these in a 30. i think all denimbar has are 31's right now, which sucks because they're having a 25% off sale:(

Yep, new fits. The only places I know selling the new fits now are charging $288-300. You might be able to pull off a 31.

I think I'll try and post pictures of my classic rinses now they've been tailored. I'm easily seeing the promise of the same sort of fades people have going on in the raws.

Mauro at Denimbar says the new season PRPS is "off the hook" so I guess I'm up for a new pair at th ened of the month. Will run them alongside the classics, one month on one month off for 08.

Looking forward to seeing those. How would you say the classics fit, since I'm getting the impression that they aren't really that loose. ALso, aren't they about 14 oz?

cool. guess i'll have to wait.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...