PRPS

testconditions

Mmmm everyone's pics look very nice and I read somewhere back that these are very suitable for summer wear but the sizes I'd consider for the indigos are all sold out at denimbar and I feel abit dodged if I paid their for their current price when I hear about people getting them under $200

waist: 15"

rise: 9.5

knee: 8"

hem 7.75"

inseam 33"

this is for a size 30

5'7" and 135-140 lbs

Those are some ideal measurements for me on the jeans and I'm about your height and very similar waist as you but about 25 pounds heavier. Have the thighs stretched much for you? And has anyone sized up on these? And once again, all the pics posted so far have looked really great. They even look great brand new.

Mmmm everyone's pics look very nice and I read somewhere back that these are very suitable for summer wear but the sizes I'd consider for the indigos are all sold out at denimbar and I feel abit dodged if I paid their for their current price when I hear about people getting them under $200

Those are some ideal measurements for me on the jeans and I'm about your height and very similar waist as you but about 25 pounds heavier. Have the thighs stretched much for you? And has anyone sized up on these? And once again, all the pics posted so far have looked really great. They even look great brand new.

The only ones people are getting for under $200 are the blacks...

yeah, the thighs and the crotched stretched out so it's not weird wearing them anymore.....

Yeah, mine look more like a regular cut, as oppossed to skinny. They stretched rather quickly. Oh yeah, excellent work on your jeans.

The only ones people are getting for under $200 are the blacks...

No sir, got mine for a cool $185.

i washed my prps last night... and i think it'll turn out pretty good

there's about 8 months of wear in em right now, and i'll sort of retire them after i took em back to their roots later this month (not to zimbabwe, but to japan)

its drying atm, so i'll post pics later