PRPS

testconditions

I just got off the Phone with some snobby chick from Prps. She said these are the fits and that the Barracuda is the main cut for the New Season. Rambler, Impala and so on are all Last Season and earlier.

Fits:

Rambler: Slim

Barracuda: Straight

Impala: Regular/Loose

Barracuda = Slim fit

Impala = Regular/loose fit

GTO= bootcut/kicker

Changed their names last season.

The raw & rinse are great for SuFu.

I personally like the distressed - the most comfortable jeans I ever owned. I do have about a dozen or so other Raw too though.

I always seem to go back to PRPS for their comfort & shape, then again I'm not a tight jean fan - I've ALWAYS loved them loose.

You might also wantto check some of the Barney's outlets in the US as they had some insane cheap Raw PRPS ($75 !!!!)

Sadly none in my size but cheap as fuck ! - no brainer.

I gotta agree with you about the distressed prps.

That jacket never fails to impress.

I just got off the Phone with some snobby chick from Prps.

Snobby, eh? Thus far, Evisu has had some of the best customer support, for a major label (particularly in regards to denim) I've seen.

The rest seem to have this, "Who the fuck are you, and why are you calling/ emailing us," vibe about them.

That jacket never fails to impress.

Snobby, eh? Thus far, Evisu has had some of the best customer support, for a major label (particularly in regards to denim) I've seen.

The rest seem to have this, "Who the fuck are you, and why are you calling/ emailing us," vibe about them.

I totally agree with you man. Matt and Chad have always been more than helpful!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

kind of a dumb question: is the new (tight) fit supposed to be worn low? Just got it recently and got this weird fit around the waist. It's tight in the front of the waist and loose at the back, and so it tends to sag to the ass. I like the fit better when I pull the backrise higher but it keeps falling.

What model do you have? The left pocket bag should be stamped with the model name.

Also fit pic's would be nice.

I'm currently wearing the Barracuda which is a straight leg low rise jean and they sit perfectly on my hips, which makes them look like a more fuller fit.

kind of a dumb question: is the new (tight) fit supposed to be worn low? Just got it recently and got this weird fit around the waist. It's tight in the front of the waist and loose at the back, and so it tends to sag to the ass. I like the fit better when I pull the backrise higher but it keeps falling.

It's the rambler fit with purple selvedge p37p19E

I think it's the same one poly has

i have a crappy makeshift pic:(....i know im exaggerating the 'looseness' of the backrise a bit...but it looks almost like that when I bend down, and then the undershirt that was tucked in became untucked, which is kinda annoying sometimes

http://i39.tinypic.com/309h95c.jpg

thanks

(sorry didn't embed the pic fearing it may be too long:eek:)

What model do you have? The left pocket bag should be stamped with the model name.

Also fit pic's would be nice.

I'm currently wearing the Barracuda which is a straight leg low rise jean and they sit perfectly on my hips, which makes them look like a more fuller fit.

Dralfonzo has the same jeans(Rambler). Here's a fit pic of how he wears them.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1712596&postcount=479

It's the rambler fit with purple selvedge p37p19E

I think it's the same one poly has

i have a crappy makeshift pic:(....i know im exaggerating the 'looseness' of the backrise a bit...but it looks almost like that when I bend down, and then the undershirt that was tucked in became untucked, which is kinda annoying sometimes

http://i39.tinypic.com/309h95c.jpg

thanks

(sorry didn't embed the pic fearing it may be too long:eek:)

your wish is my command?

PRPS for good measure. The back pocket on these were beyond ripped.

fixed the zippo pocket

3514181130_e0f90e0e2a.jpg

3514181758_ecd196f8d4.jpg

These are seriously some of the best hues of blue I've seen. It's the perfect combination of vintage hige and modern contrast

Hey guys! After reading through this thread I have decided to pick up a new pair of raw jeans and got some PRPS Cudas :) The thighs and waist were a tad tight but now they are starting to loosen nicely!

Barneys in Vegas had a great sale on them $199!

My question is that the barneys sale rep and site say they are unwashed:

http://www.barneys.com/Barracuda/059387516,default,pd.html

However when I searched the model number:

p45p28x

Newtons says they are rinse?

http://www.newton-store.net/store_new/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=302