PRPS

testconditions

Can anyone share what the names of the fits are, and break it down for us?

I believe this is the only really PRPS dedicated thread, so putting up that info could be a help...

ILHE1S... those look good... what fit is the Barracuda? I've been thinking I need to watch for them on sale (provided they're the looser fit)

Barracuda = Slim fit

Impala = Regular/loose fit

GTO= bootcut/kicker

Changed their names last season.

The raw & rinse are great for SuFu.

I personally like the distressed - the most comfortable jeans I ever owned. I do have about a dozen or so other Raw too though.

I always seem to go back to PRPS for their comfort & shape, then again I'm not a tight jean fan - I've ALWAYS loved them loose.

You might also wantto check some of the Barney's outlets in the US as they had some insane cheap Raw PRPS ($75 !!!!)

Sadly none in my size but cheap as fuck ! - no brainer.

Barracuda = Slim fit

Impala = Regular/loose fit

GTO= bootcut/kicker

Changed their names last season.

The raw & rinse are great for SuFu.

I personally like the distressed - the most comfortable jeans I ever owned. I do have about a dozen or so other Raw too though.

I always seem to go back to PRPS for their comfort & shape, then again I'm not a tight jean fan - I've ALWAYS loved them loose.

You might also wantto check some of the Barney's outlets in the US as they had some insane cheap Raw PRPS ($75 !!!!)

Sadly none in my size but cheap as fuck ! - no brainer.

I got a 30ish waist size and I was wondering if i should go for a size 31 new fit because that's all the sizes they got left. do they sketch out a lot like apc?

thanks

It's been mixed feelings on this thread on whether they stretch a lot or a little. Poly said that he's New Fit barely stretched and others said they stretched 1-2 sizes. The Barrracuda's have been running 2 sizes larger than tagged. Mine are tagged 34 but measure 36. Hope this helps with your decision.

Tek,

Post some Pic's or your Prps to liven this Thread up!!!

I got a 30ish waist size and I was wondering if i should go for a size 31 new fit because that's all the sizes they got left. do they sketch out a lot like apc?

thanks

It's been mixed feelings on this thread on whether they stretch a lot or a little. Poly said that he's New Fit barely stretched and others said they stretched 1-2 sizes. The Barrracuda's have been running 2 sizes larger than tagged. Mine are tagged 34 but measure 36. Hope this helps with your decision.

Tek,

Tek,

no they stretch a good amount. maybe 1.5 inches in the waist. But buy according to your thighs

the cotton makes them UNBELIEVABLY comfortable.

Tek,

no they stretch a good amount. maybe 1.5 inches in the waist. But buy according to your thighs

the cotton makes them UNBELIEVABLY comfortable.