How would you use it all?

macuser3of5

http://www.cheaplubes.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=275

wetdrunlpz1.jpg

Gallon just not enough? Having a lube wrestling party? Try a 50 gallon drum of WET. WET Original Gel is the longest lasting, most dependable personal lubricant available. With superior quality, original formula gel is latex-friendly, crystal clear and non-staining. E-mail [email protected] for Details. Prices start at $2990.95 - Shipping charged at actual cost.

I think I'm soaking my next pair of repros in 5 gallons of lube to get some nice glazed fades and honeycombs. Any leftover lube goes to personal use (say 15 gallons), and I'll finish the party by hosting a lube orgy in the city's indoor spa. Big maybe there...

How would you divvy up the 50 gallons of goodness? Points awarded for creativity and efficiency.

theres no fucking reason that should cost 3000 dollars. if anyone would actually buy it, 300 dollars a barrel seems more appropriate.

If you do the math, it's actually a good deal. 50 gallons = 6,400 fluid ounces. Normally, you pay about a dollar, more or less, per fluid ounce when you do the 3.3 or 10.1 fluid oz bottles. $3,000 for 6,400 fluid ounces is a fucking good deal.

In the past, I've done lube slip n' slides with five galloners...and that's just barely covering it. The only good thing is that if it got tacky, we could always "revive" it with some plain old water.

(Used to work for a safe sex group on campus)

for sexy time.

lol, but even for the sexy time, there are many kinds of sexy times.

for example, jj or you supergays, if you want to do the pegging/anal a thicker lube is better than one with a thinner consistency. but any type of lube is better than none, unless you like it like that.

water base vs silicone base: water evaporates and the lube'll get tacky. but good for water sex. silicone lasts much longer, can be revived with saliva or water, but women are more prone to get yeast infections. this can also ruin your strap-on, jj.

and before i sound too nerdy, etc etc.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Has anybody else ever found that when you buy it they will come?

A few summers ago we bought a kiddie pool, filled it with jello, and with almost no pushing from us at all we ended up with naked girls wrestling in our kiddie pool. Its incredible how effective simply having a kiddie pool and a large quantity of 'lube' like product can be when attempting to get females out of their skivvies.

I should probably include that there was plenty of booze at this party as well.