FS: Dior Homme Jeans (All Styles) and other Dior Proxy Services

TheGrapist

hey grapist pmed u about something, but no response :(, just hoping u were busy

My PC unexpectedly died last night. I think my power supply might be broken, so I'll have to get a new one later today :(.

To answer your question, I can't tell you exactly how much it would cost to ship since I have no idea how big those binding are, or how much it weights. Could be anywhere between $30 to $50 (for express mostly likely, at that price range the difference for Canadian Priority and Express is like $5, and it's worth the $5 for express).

aaah knew something wasn't right XD, well the price still seems better, could u help me order a set of the Union force white bindings in M/L from the site i linked you from my previous pm? Thanks^^

Sure, just PM me your email address so I can at least invoice you for the bindings themselves, and I guess we'll work out payment for the shipping when I know how much it'll cost. Sound good?

Hi Grapist, just a quick question. I checked out the DH website and there are 2 types. One is blue jeans japanese denim (160pounds) and the other one is stated as blue raw denim (180pounds). What are the difference between the 2? Thanks!

I was just about to ask the same question as ive also seen both versions on the UK Dior website., hopefully someone can help clear that up.