FS: Dior Homme Jeans (All Styles) and other Dior Proxy Services

TheGrapist

Why are you ignoring my PMs?

It has been four months since I ordered my jeans and I still have not received them.

I haven't received any PMs since the last one which I replied to, saying that you'd be getting the next pair of black 27's I get. I'm still waiting for another pair. I have 26's, but still waiting for another pair of 27's.

hey is it possible that i can switch up my 27's with the 26's you have at the moment?

I'm actually away from home for the next two days. Since Toenailz' has been waiting the longest, he gets first dibs on that pair if he'd rather have that size. If he doesn't want it, I'll send you the 26's.

Hey Grapist, just wondering if you received my payment yet. About how long is the wait for a pair of size 27 indigos?

Got the payment, I'm just waiting for more 27's to come in.

hey is it possible that i can switch up my 27's with the 26's you have at the moment?

Being shipped today.

Also, I've gotten confirmation as to the number of 26's and 27's coming in, they should be here in about a month. One pair of 26's in 19cm and 21cm, both colors. There are about 3 pairs of 27's in both colors in 19cm left that have not been pre-ordered. If you don't get them now, the next shipment probably won't be until the end of the year.

Also, I'm getting more of the black D point belts, sizes 80 and up, in black calfskin and black patent leather.

Are black raw MIJ's size 28 readily available for shipment ?

I believe I have one pair left.

I'm interested in a pair of 27, is it available?

As I said above, not for immediate shipment, but if you want a pair, pre-order now to ensure that you'll be able to get a pair.

Any jeans available featuring the same cut as the jake? ive got them in 27 and they fight really good.. =) so i want to have something next to it..

From this season or next? Next season there will be a lot of jeans with the same cut as the Jake (including a pair that is very similar to black raws). This season there were a few, but all of them are sold out in size 27.