FS: Dior Homme Jeans (All Styles) and other Dior Proxy Services

TheGrapist

Thanks for the pics. Anyway, for the latest lighter grey 17.5cms you recently posted in the dior thread, did you sie down or up or just stuck with your raw sizing? Sorry, as I'm still a lil' confused with tyhe 17.5 sizings. Plus, they are $100 less than the sheers which makes them $410 right?

The picture above is the sheers from last season. You can stick with the same size as raws if you've got really skinny legs, or size up one. The light grey 17.5cms are in the 300's, not 400's.

The picture above is the sheers from last season. You can stick with the same size as raws if you've got really skinny legs, or size up one. The light grey 17.5cms are in the 300's, not 400's.

What's the exact price shipped to the "rest of the world" (singapore)

*edit* also, i know they're of stretchable material, but do they stretch wider in time? Say at the waist, thighs and calf areas?

What's the exact price shipped to the "rest of the world" (singapore)

*edit* also, i know they're of stretchable material, but do they stretch wider in time? Say at the waist, thighs and calf areas?

$375 via google checkout.

The guy at Dior that has them says that they're skinner than most 17.5cm but stretch out enough. Stick with your 17.5cm sizing.

any updates, grapist?

21cms came in, just waiting on the 19cms which will be quite soon.

I have an older 19cm from a few seasons ago that are the dark greys, so personally I like that color. I have the 17.5cms in dark grey in 28 and 29.

I guess I'll get the light greys from this season since I'm on a budget. But I'm having major problems with the sizing. The Dior Homme distributor here are out of 17.5cms so I can't try the size. I'm a 28 with mij raws. My thighs aren't big but they aren't skinny as hell either. Can't really decide on a 28 or 29 for the light greys. Did you size up for the light greys in the pictures you posted in the dior thread?

P.S. I'll pm you for the invoice at end of this month. Waiting for the pay cheque.

whoa. so my 26s indigo 19cms are here!? when you gonna ship mine out? haha! i can't wait, can't wait.

By the end of the week it'll be shipped out. Might be able to ship them as soon as Monday. I have a huge list of jeans on hold, and a limit as to how much I can put on my card per day (not to mention that I have to wait a few days for funds from recent orders to clear, otherwise I'll end up not having money for food for a few days until it clears). Your jeans are put on hold, if they end up being in the pick up for today or tomorrow, then it'll ship on Monday.

All EMS orders get tracking numbers, Priority gets confirmation numbers, both will be sent out by Google Checkout.

Genocidal, I believe yours was first to be ordered, so actually yours will be shipped out Monday, the other pair will have to wait until later in the week since it was ordered later (and I have a queue to get through, not entirely fair for someone who was waiting a week to get theirs shipped out before someone waiting three months, for example).