FS: Dior Homme Jeans (All Styles) and other Dior Proxy Services

TheGrapist

I'm considering purchasing the 19" MIJ indigo raw. I have been wearing a pair of 21" MII indigo raws since August, and a size 31 waist has barely stretched to wear "slouchy," which is actually okay, given my wide pelvis (though I'm thin in terms of body fat). So, if I read this thread correctly, I would assume a 32 waist would be a safe bet for MIJ, since they stretch less anyways? Thanks...

Say Grapist, I was interested in a coat during the Dior Sale that was supposedly a 'classic' piece that wasn't immediately marked down and might be carried over into next year - however - because it was a heavy winter coat you said that it might also be marked down in January. Do you hear from your sources that DH will have that second markdown during January? Thanks!

Say Grapist, I was interested in a coat during the Dior Sale that was supposedly a 'classic' piece that wasn't immediately marked down and might be carried over into next year - however - because it was a heavy winter coat you said that it might also be marked down in January. Do you hear from your sources that DH will have that second markdown during January? Thanks!

They're on sale now, but 46 is the smallest size available.

Hi thegrapists,

Are you able to get this in a size 46?

7h3141330393_900_01.jpg

Its the cotton version. If these are going on sale,

I could afford them.

I desperately wants them!!!

They were only carried in leather here, and 48 is the only size left.

seconded, i would be interested in a size 48 in the same jacket or this one. can you get either one? have pm'ed you about this as well...

0274.JPG

Dior only got them in wool, and they're sold out.

sorry - one more thing - am also interested in this season's tall buffalo combat boots, size 42/42.5 if you can get them :)

The ones that were on eLuxury? The only place that hasn't sold out is a store that never put them on sale.