FS: Dior Homme Jeans (All Styles) and other Dior Proxy Services

TheGrapist

Hey grapist,

Do you know what jeans are being offered in the 21cm cut this season? The pairs i know of so far are...

-classic black and indigo raws

-black selvedge

-sharp notations

If you know of any more, could you please post them? Thank you so much!

Grey Dauphins.

I lowered the price on the two remaining coated 19cm MIJ Indigo jeans I have.

$480 shipped anywhere for sizes 28 and 29.

I also have what is possibly the LAST pair of size 29 19cm Grey Dauphins. First come, first serve.

hey grapist.. i dont think you got my pm?

can you get any of the past season waxed jeans? size to fit waist 29"?

If I could I have put it on the market.

I have THIS season's waxed non-distressed jeans for 1/4th of the price of what you'll pay for the waxed distressed in that size.

can you get these jeans 7E3110520204 - 803 size: 28? total price?

pictures:

http://static.pici.se/pictures/xpsLwoxGy.jpg

http://static.pici.se/pictures/UmkOAJPVk.jpg

No, those are from last season. I had a pair in size 28 that I was on here for about 2 months, maybe longer. I just sold them last week.

I can get you the Dauphins, which are similar, but that's it.

IMPORTANT:

First, Dior has raised the prices on all MIJ jeans by $30. Nothing I can do about that. Sorry

I currently have the following on hand (meaning that I can send these out within hours of payment):

MIJ 19cm Size 28, 29, 30 and 32 Indigo

All of the above are $378 shipped.

MIJ 19cm Size 28, and 30 "Waxed" Indigo jeans. These are 480 shipped.

A frequently asked question is related to the waist size. All DH MIJ Raw jeans are half tagged size plus one when laid flat. A 27 is 14.5" flat, a 28 is 15". A 30? 16". I hope you get the idea.

The hem for a size 30 19cm is 18cm, a 29 is 17.5cm, a 28 is 17cm, a 31 is 18.5cm. For a size 30 21cm, it's 20cm. And so on.

Rather than derailing the Dior Homme Denim thread anymore, I'm posting this offer here.

A few people have expressed either difficulty in finding, or extremely high prices for 19cm MIJ Dior Homme Raw Indigo Jeans (I've heard that they're over $500 in some parts of the world. Yeesh).

They cost about $351ish after taxes, plus transportation for me to get the pairs and shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Since I've embraced the awesomeness that is Google Checkout over paypal, there's no need to ask for seller fees.

I'm not looking to get a huge profit per se, just credit card rebates and brownie points with the guys at DH and Saks :).

A lot of people asked if I can get Black raws, or 21cm jeans. Yes, I can. Black raws are easier to get than 21cm, because there are more stockists that carry Black 19cms as opposed to either color 21cm (just DH, and their stock is low).

So if anyone's interested, it's $373 in the US (IIRC, that's less than what Dior charges for the jeans shipped), and $378 anywhere else.

Hi,

Do you still have the wax jeans in size 28 or 29? any pictures?

Thanks.