FS: Dior Homme Jeans (All Styles) and other Dior Proxy Services

TheGrapist

Holy shit, I just ordered a pair without noticing this 40% off biz being discussed on the last page of the thread. If this is in fact the case, god damn. It's my fault for not checking the whole thread, but damn.

I understand from another forum that its 40% off.

Whether its true or not is one thing.

Whether it is store wide or not is another.

Dior Homme may have run out of popular sizes or decide not to have 40% off for everything.

Anyway, best to wait and see what happens nation wide on Friday.

But nevertheless thats what happens when you buy designer goods.

BTW if 40% is bad, wait till you see how much clothes go when its clearance. It can be as low as 10%. MII Armani Jeans or DKNY jeans could be had for as low as US$20 to 30.

Hey buddy, I heard that the Dior stores have re-issued the leather D-Point belts, is this true? Do you know how much they run and if the New York stores sell them?

And, when do you think I can expect my jeans because I'm really excited, thanks again!

Hey, What's the approximate turnaround time for a Canadian shipment? From payment to shipment. I wonder if I can get these before my birthday.... awesome birthday gift for myself =) Within 14 days I hope... (if customs feels like being nice)

USPS just switched over their entire shipping system. GPM can take anywhere from 4 days to 2 weeks from US to Canada. The switchover may cause more delays, its too soon to tell, since this just went into effect on Monday.

So Friday everything is 40% off?

No. A few shirts, a few of the 21cm jeans (NOT THE RAWS), and a bunch of runway pieces are on sale.

Most of the store does not go on sale. Most of the dress shirts, all of the raw jeans, most of the washed jeans, most of the shoes, and most of the suits, DO NOT go on sale. They carry them over for the next season, because they're going to be selling them anyway.

Holy shit, I just ordered a pair without noticing this 40% off biz being discussed on the last page of the thread. If this is in fact the case, god damn. It's my fault for not checking the whole thread, but damn.

Odds are that the shoes you bought aren't going on sale.

No. A few shirts, a few of the 21cm jeans (NOT THE RAWS), and a bunch of runway pieces are on sale.

Most of the store does not go on sale. Most of the dress shirts, all of the raw jeans, most of the washed jeans, most of the shoes, and most of the suits, DO NOT go on sale. They carry them over for the next season, because they're going to be selling them anyway.

Odds are that the shoes you bought aren't going on sale.

Hi!

Could you reply on the PM sent to you? Still interested in the stuff in the first paragraph.

Actually it depend on the boutique. Some have everything off eventually to clear space for next seasons' stock. I notice some still keep their evergreen or more popular items/colours for sale. But this may piss people off because who wants to see the same things again and again, year after year.

Waiting for your invoice on the black 19cm Raws in a 28. Could you help me out though? You know Ive got the washed ones in a 29, and I can pull them off without doing the buttons, I am however afraid the raws in a 28 might be too tight to deal. Just for reference Im a 29 in New Cures, Slimjims and PBJs. Help sort me out and send me an invoice? [email protected] Thanks

Waiting for your invoice on the black 19cm Raws in a 28. Could you help me out though? You know Ive got the washed ones in a 29, and I can pull them off without doing the buttons, I am however afraid the raws in a 28 might be too tight to deal. Just for reference Im a 29 in New Cures, Slimjims and PBJs. Help sort me out and send me an invoice? [email protected] Thanks

You should be fine. I could not fit into a 30 New Cure and a 31 was ultratight. I fit into a 19MIJ sz30 fine. If you wear 29 in NC, you should be able to do 28 DH just fine.

//edit: SORRY I meant to say I fit into a sz30 DH fine. but my point still remains true.

USPS just switched over their entire shipping system. GPM can take anywhere from 4 days to 2 weeks from US to Canada. The switchover may cause more delays, its too soon to tell, since this just went into effect on Monday.

Cheers. Please let me know when you have them sent out. So I can start counting the days... =)

//edit: NEVERMIND! I got a shipment notice both from USPS and Google Checkout. Thanks so much!

i would like a pair of raw black 19cm mij size 28 as well. i pm'd but haven't heard back re: availability.

Hey I was wondering if someone could help me with sizing. I have a 37'' natural waist and my thighs are 22'' at the biggest point (I play sports) and I wear 34'' SJs. I was wondering what size you think I should go (32?) and 19s or 21s? I really want to order a pair soon because my Nudies tore in the crotch from riding bikes around way too much. Thanks

hey grapist if i wear a 31 in the 21cms should i also get a 31 in the 19s? thanks.

That depends on how the 21cms fit you I guess, and how you want the 19cms to fit. Maybe a 32?

Hey I was wondering if someone could help me with sizing. I have a 37'' natural waist and my thighs are 22'' at the biggest point (I play sports) and I wear 34'' SJs. I was wondering what size you think I should go (32?) and 19s or 21s? I really want to order a pair soon because my Nudies tore in the crotch from riding bikes around way too much. Thanks

34's maybe. I'm pretty sure the 32's will be WAY too small.