Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know prices (guesses?) on the Lightweight Parka or Team Jacket?

by looking at the japanese retail price and how supreme set their US retail prices.

I'm guessing 188 on the parkas, and probably 178 or somewhere in the range of 178-198 for the team jacket.

EDIT- I didn't see this has been repied already. damn, you guys are quick...

im really really digging the not quite plaid shorts, im on my friends mac and its not letting me right click but uh yeah. some solid basics in there i really like the polos + hooded rugby too

i think the harlem bootleg whatever fitteds are crazy too. i love the yellow pittsburgh joint. and the air fresheners. hahaha.

yeah i wouldnt worry too much about the backpacks, the last set were around at least until last week when i was there, like its been mentioned before, alot of things tend to be re-stocked throughout the season..

what does everyone think will sell out thursday? i mean, before/if they restock? i'm planning stopping by (in new york) over the weekend and i'm curious about what the stock will be like

backpack was closer to 33,000yen... so that means $165? ha.

And the diamond flannel was 18,000 so that means $90...

Often the Jap prices are numerically double the US price tag...

T's are 6,000

The baseball jkt was 33,600yen

fiftyninefifty's were 7,800 yen

starter style caps were 6,800yen

mesh T's were 11,000yen

your mom is about 100yen so that means 50cents.

do you guys think that supreme will have the white and gray box tee the next day in la?

must we go over this every time? supreme restocks all weekend. this year will be interesting with them reopening on a wednesday as opposed to the usual thursday. there will be lines all weekend.

Guess im going to go a week later and pick up my box tees instead of going on the opening day.

Thats a funny joke.

And fiveagain, the 8th (reopening) is a Thursday. Like clockwork.

do you guys think that supreme will have the white and gray box tee the next day in la?

Yeah man. You can go a month later and they will have a red on white box T waiting there just for you.