Supreme 2007 S/S

fiveagain

wow $66USD on a blank tee.....thats a bit much...maybe going to have to wait till they have a sale on these later. I would appreciate pics for the black and white though!

THere not really "blank tees" They look very textured in person, and the constuction and fit is different than a standard tee.

I'll get those photos up soon.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Methimphibian

Where can I buy Supreme online?

I live around socal so I might make it out to supreme in LA do they generally have anything worth going to for? It's about a 40 minute drive so I'm not that excited unless they're getting something good soon.

I think the new line fits more or less the same as the last one. Large is really more like an Large+ (in between L and XL) Medium is really like a medium and a half. Luckily that ish dont shrink when washed (too much).

Supreme fits half a size too big? How does it fit compared to a AAA tee.

Anyone know?

Supreme fits half a size too big? How does it fit compared to a AAA tee.

Anyone know?

They fit pretty like an "Urban" AAA tee, I think they are the longer slightly wider ones. Yeah and as said ALL supreme tess have narrow neckholes.

They fit similar to supreme printed tees, although are a little longer and narrower.

After having another look, this seansons construted tees are not quite as long as previous seasons. Similar width.

Photos as soon as my camera battery is fixed, or maybe I'll do some quick phone cam ones later if anyone wants them still.

hi.

just checking, i really like supreme's red flannel shirt design but when i went to supply [sydney] this morning [it just dropped here] to check it out, in the time it took me to look around the store, it got snapped up.

managed to cop myself a black tyson tee in L. and got one for a mate. but he fked things up long story.

anyway. do any sydney-siders or anything know if supply will get more, or if they're available elsewhere? i'd much rather not buy from resellers.

thanks.

distributors like supply dont usually get restocks, unless their shipment is coming in unevenly? I'm not sure if someday has there supreme gear in yet?

edit: However the website says "first instalment in store" which suggests there will be more. Not definately of same styles though. Call josh at the store, he's pretty helpful.