Dry Stuff of LVC A/W 07 Collecetion

cultizm

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like a pair of '44's, but Dejan would you know if they're ging to have plain cotton pockets (like lvc japan) or the stripey shirt cloth pockets like the non-japan version last time they were made? Personally I prefer the normal pocket type.

Also the 1953 Type II jacket, if it's pre shrunk, does that mean aged? Don't mind if it's done sensitively, but not with daft badges & stuff. Just nicely aged and authentic, or just dark and pre shrunk would be ok in my opinion.

Iwould you know if they're ging to have plain cotton pockets (like lvc japan) or the stripey shirt cloth pockets like the non-japan version last time they were made?

Also the 1953 Type II jacket, if it's pre shrunk, does that mean aged?.

The '44's will have the stripey pocket bag as the originals had them.

The Type II will be in rigid Shrink To Fit.

Some good stuff coming through!!

Hi,

the rise information will be posted, after we have the 66.

The 44 will have stripey shirt pockets and reflect the WW II situation.

This is the interpretation of LVC Europe. The Type II Jkt will be preshrunk and should not shrink anymore. I would prefer to say, won't shrink as much as the xx denim.

Today I had look at Buttenheim, it´s the Levis Icon store in Berlin, they´ve got the beautiful 1936 Type 1 jacket, the dry denim was quite thin 12,5 oz(that´s authentic) but wow this jacket is stunning, I must get it... and they had an overall for 500Euro, it looked very nice but was prewashed, hope the get in dry denim aswell! I would recommend to get the 1967 505, these are really heavy in style and denim :)

Nothing, they are really cool. I really like the denim and color on both of them. But I didn't believe that Cultizm had the 55's from f/w 06?
isnt these f/w 06? cultizm have had them for quite some time in any case.

http://www.cultizm.com/shop/product_info.php?info=p44_Levi-acute-s-reg--BIG-E-1955-DRY-GOODS-501xx-LVC.html

I am sure the 55 501xx I bought from cultizm in Dec. 06 were f/w 06. They are great jeans.

I was in at Cali the other day and tried on the 55's again (last time I tried them was in 2004 I think). GREAT CUT! Kinda makes me sorry I already ordered the contest jeans...

I tried them on in friday and I agree. The cut is nearly perfect. I love the color too, really deep and clear blue. Hard decision between these and Sugar Cane 47...