Sign in to follow this  
cultizm

Dry Stuff of LVC A/W 07 Collecetion

Hi Folks,

here are some information about the new Levi's Vintage (Raw) Collection. To my mind this collcetion contains the widest range of dry jeans, since the start of LVC.

9 products, one overall, two Jkts and 6 jeans. The best information is, that LVC will widen the sizebreakdown (pls refer to the pic of your favourite modell) till 44'' waist and 38''.

the new range should be available at the beginning of june.

The theme of this collection is:

The LVC FW 07 Collection pays homage to the young people that (just like Levi Strauss and Jacob Davis) left their homes to follow their dreams. The people who helped shape America.

Enjoy it!

Cultizm

1905 - 209 Overall

FW07%20Kopie.jpg

1920 201 Jean

FW07%20002%20Kopie.jpg

1937 501xx Jean

FW07%20003%20Kopie.jpg

1947 501xx Jean

FW07%20004%20Kopie.jpg

1955 501xx Jean

FW07%20006%20Kopie.jpg

1966 501xx Jean

FW07%20007%20Kopie.jpg

1967 505 Jean

FW07%20008%20Kopie.jpg

1967 Type III Jkt

FW07%20009%20Kopie.jpg

1936 Type I Jkt

FW07%20011%20Kopie.jpg

Best spread I've seen so far of non-Japan LVC... do you know if this is the US range as well, or is this just the Euro range?

Looks like the folks in creative screwed up. The leather patch shown on the 37 501s is from a 33 501. OOOPPPPSSSS

The overalls look interesting; nice line up.

Thanks Dejan.

So if a pair of 201s ever get a warm machine wash I could expect 2-3" shrinkage in the waist and 3-4" in the inseam?

Yeah maybe 2 inches in the waist and 3 maybe 4 length . 3 or 4 gets allot of the shrinkage out of the way but it takes a good 10 wet to dry cycles to get it completely shrunk so do not alter till then.

So there's now a 44" waist but no 26" or even 28" waists?

Fucking American companies. I'd love a pair of 1966 in 26/36 to replace my trusty 501s in a few months, but I guess that's never going to happen.

So if a pair of 201s ever get a warm machine wash I could expect 2-3" shrinkage in the waist and 3-4" in the inseam?

That's a hell of a lot of shrinkage :o My old redlines marked 27/34 are about 26.5/31.5 respectively.

Is there a suspender button on the '37 right below where they said that it is "gone for good"?

Looks like the folks in creative screwed up. The leather patch shown on the 37 501s is from a 33 501. OOOPPPPSSSS

Is there a suspender button on the '37 right below where they said that it is "gone for good"?

Looks a goof on their part.

There are no suspender buttons on the 37s. They used the photo of the leather tag from the 33s. You can tell by the NRA tag.

Nice, substantial vintage line-up! Great to see the extensive rigid fabric representation, too. The longer sizes offered is good news as well!

BTW, on the 1967 505 jeans, does anyone know if the inseam is a felled one or not? If not, when did Levi's start putting felled seams on their 505 line?

Thanks,

Jim

These are suppose to have the correct arcuate not like the ones from a few years back. The early 555 ones were correct. If these are anything like the 555 ones these are outstanding repros. I'm looking at the 209 overalls and maybe a pair of 37s.

The '20 201s look nice. Any idea how much you'll be selling them for?

Also, forgive the newbie question, but why do SC '55s have a zipper fly, and LVC '55s have a button fly? I thought part of the appeal of the SC '55s was that they have the original "Gripper Zipper"?

I think Levis had a pair of 55 501Zs that had zippers and then there were the 551s also with zips. I've seen the LVC 55s next to and origianl pair of Levis 501s from 55 both were new raw NWTs and they were the same waist size and the LVCs are about as good a repro as I've seen. The cut, back pocket placement, weight and texture of the denim was really good on the LVCs. The only thing I noticed was on the originals the belt loop in the back was off centered and the one on the LVC was centered but I think that Paul T addressed that a while back.

Contact Cultizm. I'm sure Dejan will give you a very good price.

1967 505 look like a nice slim fit

but theyre prewashed right?

so theyre not gonna shrink that extra 2" or so

i wish they had button fly and hidden rivets

1967 505 look like a nice slim fit

but theyre prewashed right?

so theyre not gonna shrink that extra 2" or so

i wish they had button fly and hidden rivets

They're raw sanforised.

This is because they have zippers.

when do these hit the stores?

They've been available since just before Christmas.

They might not. You might have to get these from Europe. Allot of this stuff doesn't make it to stores and Levis online store here in the states.

thanks for the update!

if Levis is doing 40 inseam this winter, I would definitely order a 38 x 40 and a 40 x 40 for me and my brother.

been after the "white label" 201s in this size for years now.

Hi Folks,

here are some information about the new Levi's Vintage (Raw) Collection. To my mind this collcetion contains the widest range of dry jeans, since the start of LVC.

1920 201 Jean

FW07%20002%20Kopie.jpg

hi jasper, that these are the same we have now, it is a preshrunk type.

does anyone know, where a booklet about soaking is available?

Anyone know why they don't make a 40 inseam anymore?

Thanks for sharing the pics. btw the 1937 501's listed there are the rereleased version of the 1937 201xx's that everyone raves about. My interest here is moot though, no sub 30 waist sizes :(

Levis size range for LVC is always shit.

It baffles me they would make premium jeans for complete lard-arses (44 waist for fucks sake!!!) but then refuse to make a genuine 36-37 post shrink inseam.